CanJam Global 2023 General
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 13, 2022 at 4:17 AM Post #33 of 146
Hoping to go to as many as I can this year! REALLY looking forward to the next SoCal

Oct 13, 2022 at 10:02 AM Post #37 of 146
You should go to Amsterdam, great location for one of these, right?

2024: Canjam Nordic?

Never been to the region, and cannot think of a better excuse for fixing that!

Stuff me in a suitcase for the SG trip xD

Canjam Japan !! That'd make a financially bad excuse for me xD

Oh no.... please.... not a CanJam Japan..... no please... that would break me... I've always wanted to go to Japan but with a CanJam there... I may never be able to come back home! I believe I'd be in seventh heaven in Japan with CanJam! 🤪

Lol J.R. i was child
@third_eye about Canjam Global, Europe has a lot of buyers. Deserves one or two canjam

Wow, new schedule with yet another US city added. I’m not against it, I just hoped another city in Europe would be added as you already had three out of five, now four out of six. Even another city in Asia would make more sense, even if further away from me.

On the other hand, congratulations for adding a new city, wherever it is. It’s a good sign. A sign the work you’ve been putting in is of quality and a sign the market is wanting more.

I’m too far anyway, but I’ll keep dreaming about London, which is, at least, a little bit closer...

Cheers to all the team!

Oct 13, 2022 at 10:07 AM Post #38 of 146
Wow, new schedule with yet another US city added. I’m not against it, I just hoped another city in Europe would be added as you already had three out of five, now four out of six. Even another city in Asia would make more sense, even if further away from me.

On the other hand, congratulations for adding a new city, wherever it is. It’s a good sign. A sign the work you’ve been putting in is of quality and a sign the market is wanting more.

I’m too far anyway, but I’ll keep dreaming about London, which is, at least, a little bit closer...

Cheers to all the team!
Lisbon was the best location. Headphones and petiscos

Oct 13, 2022 at 10:13 AM Post #39 of 146
Another CanJam on the roster in 2023. Gonna be a wild and exciting year for sure! I should probably start booking some restaurant reservations at my favorite haunts...

For those of you asking about audio shows in Japan, I highly recommend checking out the shows that e-earphone and Fujiya Avic put on each season. One was recently announced for December so anyone on that side of the globe should definitely pop over for some demos. I attended an e-earphone show in spring of '19 and it was a blast. I know several folks who have grabbed an inexpensive flight to Japan after CanJam Singapore, which sounds like a perfect 1-2 week vacation for me. The week following CanJam Singapore should be near peak cherry blossom season...

Oct 13, 2022 at 10:15 AM Post #40 of 146
2023 Shows Main.jpg

We're excited to announce our full CanJam Global 2023 show schedule, including a new CanJam show in Dallas, Texas!

Just a few short weeks ago, we closed out the 2022 show calendar year with CanJam Socal 2022 (impressions here) and I'm pleased to report that it was the largest ever CanJam both in terms of exhibitor count and visiting attendees! In addition to the many new product releases being shown for the first time, the positive energy and enthusiasm was palpable, and made for a truly unforgettable experience.

In 2023, Head-Fi.org will host thousands of headphone audio enthusiuasts at its CanJam shows in NYC, Singapore, Chicago, London, SoCal, and Dallas. This thread is a general thread for CanJam Global 2023. We will also be posting individual show threads for each event so stay tuned! Be sure to subscribe, save the dates, make your travel plans, and get read to #ListenLikeNeverBefore

CanJam NYC 2023 - February 25-26, 2023
CanJam returns to the Big Apple for its 6th edition at the fabulous and recently renovated New York Marriott Marquis in iconic Times Square. Visitors will be able to take in all of the fantastic energy in the city that never sleeps.

CanJam Singapore 2023 - March 25-26, 2023
CanJam Global returns to Singapore for the 6th edition of CanJam Singapore, Southeast Asia's premier headphone audio show. CanJam Singapore 2023 will take place at the Pan Pacific Singapore in Marina Square.

CanJam Chicago 2023 - June 24-25, 2023
We're pleased to announce the 2nd edition of CanJam Chicago! CanJam Chicago 2023 will take place at the recently renovated Hyatt Regency Schaumburg. The hotel is conveniently located only 15 minutes from O'Hare International Airport, and is adjacent to the Woodfield Mall, the largest in the state of Illinois.

CanJam London 2023 - August 19-20, 2023
CanJam London 2023 will return to the Park Plaza Westminster Bridge Hotel in the heart of Central London for its 7th edition. Moments away from Big Ben, the London Eye, and the London Aquarium, CanJam London visitors are within walking distance of the city’s most notable attractions.

CanJam SoCal 2023 - September 30-October 1, 2023
CanJam SoCal gears up for its 8th edition at the recently renovated Irvine Marriott. Minutes away from South Coast Plaza, Newport Beach, Laguna Beach, and Disneyland. Visitors to CanJam SoCal will get to experience Southern California at its finest.

CanJam Dallas 2023 - November 11-12, 2023
We're excited to announce CanJam Dallas 2023! CanJam Dallas 2023 will take place at the recently renovated Dallas/Addison Quorum by the Galleria, conveniently located in the heart of North Dallas and just 20 minutes from DFW airport.. Experience the best shopping and entertainment in the Dallas Metroplex area at the Dallas Galleria.

Stay connected with CanJam Global

www.canjamglobal.com
www.facebook.com/canjamglobal
#ListenLikeNeverBefore

Global 23_seal_2.png
@third_eye When you will be posting special conference hotel rates and links for NYC and SG?

Oct 13, 2022 at 4:22 PM Post #42 of 146
2023 Shows Main.jpg

We're excited to announce our full CanJam Global 2023 show schedule, including a new CanJam show in Dallas, Texas!

Just a few short weeks ago, we closed out the 2022 show calendar year with CanJam Socal 2022 (impressions here) and I'm pleased to report that it was the largest ever CanJam both in terms of exhibitor count and visiting attendees! In addition to the many new product releases being shown for the first time, the positive energy and enthusiasm was palpable, and made for a truly unforgettable experience.

In 2023, Head-Fi.org will host thousands of headphone audio enthusiuasts at its CanJam shows in NYC, Singapore, Chicago, London, SoCal, and Dallas. This thread is a general thread for CanJam Global 2023. We will also be posting individual show threads for each event so stay tuned! Be sure to subscribe, save the dates, make your travel plans, and get read to #ListenLikeNeverBefore

CanJam NYC 2023 - February 25-26, 2023
CanJam returns to the Big Apple for its 6th edition at the fabulous and recently renovated New York Marriott Marquis in iconic Times Square. Visitors will be able to take in all of the fantastic energy in the city that never sleeps.

CanJam Singapore 2023 - March 25-26, 2023
CanJam Global returns to Singapore for the 6th edition of CanJam Singapore, Southeast Asia's premier headphone audio show. CanJam Singapore 2023 will take place at the Pan Pacific Singapore in Marina Square.

CanJam Chicago 2023 - June 24-25, 2023
We're pleased to announce the 2nd edition of CanJam Chicago! CanJam Chicago 2023 will take place at the recently renovated Hyatt Regency Schaumburg. The hotel is conveniently located only 15 minutes from O'Hare International Airport, and is adjacent to the Woodfield Mall, the largest in the state of Illinois.

CanJam London 2023 - August 19-20, 2023
CanJam London 2023 will return to the Park Plaza Westminster Bridge Hotel in the heart of Central London for its 7th edition. Moments away from Big Ben, the London Eye, and the London Aquarium, CanJam London visitors are within walking distance of the city’s most notable attractions.

CanJam SoCal 2023 - September 30-October 1, 2023
CanJam SoCal gears up for its 8th edition at the recently renovated Irvine Marriott. Minutes away from South Coast Plaza, Newport Beach, Laguna Beach, and Disneyland. Visitors to CanJam SoCal will get to experience Southern California at its finest.

CanJam Dallas 2023 - November 11-12, 2023
We're excited to announce CanJam Dallas 2023! CanJam Dallas 2023 will take place at the recently renovated Dallas/Addison Quorum by the Galleria, conveniently located in the heart of North Dallas and just 20 minutes from DFW airport.. Experience the best shopping and entertainment in the Dallas Metroplex area at the Dallas Galleria.

Stay connected with CanJam Global

www.canjamglobal.com
www.facebook.com/canjamglobal
#ListenLikeNeverBefore

Global 23_seal_2.png
Dallas!!!!!!! awesome

Oct 13, 2022 at 4:58 PM Post #43 of 146
Oct 14, 2022 at 8:29 AM Post #45 of 146
Collect airline miles via credit card, especially via a sign up bonus, and get some free travel.
How many miles will I get for my next purchase (ZMF Caldera)? Hmmmm....... :thinking:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back