CanJam Global 2023 General
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 14, 2022 at 10:02 AM Post #47 of 146
The NYC hotel reservations link is now live: https://canjamglobal.com/shows/nyc2023/

For Singapore, it will be best available online rate as we do not have an allocated room block.
That’s not a bad rate! Very competitive with other equivalent Hotels…. but the bonus is the show is ‘downstairs’ so roll out of bed and hit the ‘Jam.

Oct 14, 2022 at 10:39 AM Post #48 of 146
I'm pretty excited for both CanJam Chicago and Dallas. Schaumburg is certainly a lot more convenient, plus the traffic/parking situation will be easier to deal with. As others have mentioned, it's better for folks flying in as well.

Also stoked that Dallas got added. I expect to be there as well. Unfortunately, unlike @Zachik I won't get frequent flyer miles for getting a Caldera (which I also want).

Oct 15, 2022 at 2:05 AM Post #52 of 146
Had a great time at SoCal; i'll be sure not to miss it next year. @HiFiHawaii808 I didn't see Socal on your travel list...don't let me down!

Edit: I'm going to commit to an Atrium closed from the ZMF room next year to partner with the Caldera. Make it happen, @zach915m!

Last edited:
Oct 15, 2022 at 2:13 AM Post #53 of 146
Had a great time at SoCal; i'll be sure not to miss it next year. @HiFiHawaii808 I didn't see Socal on your travel list...don't let me down!
I will be there. I only listed the tickets I bought already.

Oct 15, 2022 at 2:16 AM Post #54 of 146
I will be there. I only listed the tickets I bought already.
If we could get Canjam Honolulu I could take the family and my wife would let me go both days :)

Oct 15, 2022 at 3:34 AM Post #55 of 146
If we could get Canjam Honolulu I could take the family and my wife would let me go both days :)
@HiFiHawaii808 won't be able to attend Honolulu because he is going to be out of town (in NYC, Chicago, Dallas or Irvine) :laughing:

Oct 15, 2022 at 7:56 AM Post #58 of 146
^^^^ To heck with airline miles. Now I can drive to Dallas on (very full) tank of gas.

4c5OF9pxc9pao.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back