Campfire - Solaris
Nov 20, 2018 at 6:35 PM Post #1,698 of 12,035
Loving the black background of the REI. Makes a nice holiday travel rig (only one device to charge).
728702FD-3816-4DEB-AFAE-7FFAE6BF99D2.jpeg

Nov 20, 2018 at 8:41 PM Post #1,701 of 12,035
Just FYI if you didn't see the mail: ALO black Friday warehouse is live. After my wonderful experience with Solaris to date, I picked up a B stock Andromeda S to try the bass punch (as well as a Continental Dual Mono; all of you are a very bad influences on me and my bank account...)

That's a nice price on both!

Nov 21, 2018 at 1:25 AM Post #1,702 of 12,035
Oh my...

ickjILFszpK8bbKoWVmMTvsZwJALJf.png

Half price? I couldn't resist... the Solaris review is going to get an update :)

Nov 21, 2018 at 3:36 AM Post #1,703 of 12,035
Just FYI if you didn't see the mail: ALO black Friday warehouse is live. After my wonderful experience with Solaris to date, I picked up a B stock Andromeda S to try the bass punch (as well as a Continental Dual Mono; all of you are a very bad influences on me and my bank account...)
That we headfier do, glad we can help empty that fat bank account of your:ksc75smile:

Nov 21, 2018 at 3:45 AM Post #1,704 of 12,035
Please post picturrs of the Andro S when you get them. I would be very interested to see what B stock means in practice. Thx!

Nov 21, 2018 at 4:21 AM Post #1,707 of 12,035
Too bad these aren't on Black Friday sale. Looks like 64 Audio will get my cash this week.

Usually new items will not join the Black Friday sale, especially for Solaris that was just released earlier this month. If there is a sale of Solaris then CA is literally pissing off those who bought Solaris before the Black Friday.

Nov 21, 2018 at 5:30 AM Post #1,708 of 12,035
Usually new items will not join the Black Friday sale, especially for Solaris that was just released earlier this month. If there is a sale of Solaris then CA is literally pissing off those who bought Solaris before the Black Friday.

That's fine. I'll just pick up a 64 Audio A12t and N8. I paid full price for the andro, vega, and dorado and didn't like any of them so I don't fully feel that I'd like these. Especially if it has too much hiss like the andros.

Nov 21, 2018 at 5:35 AM Post #1,709 of 12,035
Too bad these aren't on Black Friday sale. Looks like 64 Audio will get my cash this week.
Are the 64Audio earphones of choice cheaper than the Solaris or are you a victim of discount induced value misperception? :)

Nov 21, 2018 at 5:50 AM Post #1,710 of 12,035
Are the 64Audio earphones of choice cheaper than the Solaris or are you a victim of discount induced value misperception? :)

They are more expensive before discount and still more than the Solaris. I'm not going to rush into buying a 4th CA product when I have disliked the 3 others I've bought from them before at full price. Empire Ears will have a discount too, so I may get something from them and skip the N8. I rather get something on discount than pay full price. If my track record with their products is not good, then I don't feel the need to rush into buying another product from them at full price. One person has said that they have hiss with the Hugo 2 (same problem I had with the andros) and that is what I use so I'm not exactly sure that I will like them. A discount at least ensures that I wouldn't lose money if I had to sell them used in a month if I disliked them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back