Campfire Audio - Introducing 2 new models Hello Andromeda and Nova
Dec 24, 2017 at 12:52 PM Post #4,712 of 9,829
Another +1 for the Symbio Mandarines W. I prefer them over the stock foam tips for SQ, and over the spiral fits for the comfort. The wide bore is awesome!
Yup, not too wide like the spin fits. I think the imaging is much better at a specific bore sizing, and Symbio's and stock foam have the right diameter. It just sounds quicker out of silicone tips, and with my Opus #2, transient response is quite high. It's mainly attributed to Andro of course.

Last edited:
Dec 24, 2017 at 2:31 PM Post #4,714 of 9,829
Just received a set of Symbio Mandarines wide bore in medium size but they're too big for me. Does anyone have smalls they would like to trade for the mediums?
Yes, I can trade. I have smalls and larges I don't use. Let me know if anybody needs larges(EDIT: just sold them). I'm CONUS though.

Last edited:
Dec 24, 2017 at 3:40 PM Post #4,720 of 9,829
I’ll chime in and also say that the symbio wide bore is phenomenal for the andromeda. Tried it a few days ago out of the ifi micro black label and it was mesmerizing.

Dec 24, 2017 at 7:25 PM Post #4,722 of 9,829
eBay is the only place that they are currently sold. I got mine originally from eBay and it took less time, but others waited the estimated time.

But I wouldn't be surprised if other HeadFiers have some sizes that don't fit them, as seen in this thread. Might want to try a WTB thread first, especially if you know the size you need.

Dec 25, 2017 at 10:50 AM Post #4,723 of 9,829
I’ll chime in and also say that the symbio wide bore is phenomenal for the andromeda. Tried it a few days ago out of the ifi micro black label and it was mesmerizing.
Symbio's are quite unique. There is nothing like it out there. It seems they know what they are making and for what audiences. I always wanted a silicone surface type tips with comply foam type fit, this almost like a mixture of that.

Mine took about a month to get from Hungary, so YMMV on shipping times.

Last edited:
Dec 25, 2017 at 11:54 AM Post #4,724 of 9,829
Agreed with all of the above, best seal and sound for the Andros I've tried by far. There's really no comparison with the provided tips (Comply, Spinfits).
My ears are on the small side so ordering 3 sets of small Symbio W was the right move, the fit is as good as it gets. It is worth the wait.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back