Campfire Audio - Introducing 2 new models Hello Andromeda and Nova
Nov 20, 2019 at 3:42 PM Post #8,373 of 9,829
I see posts about people still buying Andromeda Golds but everywhere I check they’re long sold out.

Where are people buying them from? Are they buying them “used”?

I believe the original 1000 are all sold out unless you find a retailer with left over stock, so yeah if anyone is buying them now they're probably second hand.

Nov 20, 2019 at 6:21 PM Post #8,376 of 9,829
I just bought a brand new pair in Europe, I believe one or two retailers still have them in europe. Hifiheadphones in UK have a pair.
Do you know of any US retailers with the andro golds? I went looking for a pair about a month ago and struck out with the usual suspects.

Nov 20, 2019 at 6:36 PM Post #8,377 of 9,829
Do you know of any US retailers with the andro golds? I went looking for a pair about a month ago and struck out with the usual suspects.
I would imagine we’ll see B stock at CA’s site at some point. I know from following this thread that some people returned them. Kinda surprised they have not showed up yet to be honest.

Nov 21, 2019 at 12:07 PM Post #8,381 of 9,829
Any more suggestions?
I'm pretty happy with the Campfire Super Litz cable. I opted for this cable for the 2.5 connection - combines with my AK380, I found the playback was improved over the stock cable. If you like the stock cable sound and need a different connection, you won't go wrong with the Super Litz.

Nov 21, 2019 at 1:38 PM Post #8,384 of 9,829
I'm thinking about unloading my Golds. They sound amazing but my Laylas get most of my portable listening time. I also want to fund a closed back purchase.

They are like new and all included accessories and packaging are included an untouched.

I hope this is ok to do but I want to give the hardcore Andro fans first dibs on buying a rare IEM.

Please PM me if you are interested.

I'm open to trades for TOTL closed backs

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back