Campfire Audio - Introducing 2 new models Hello Andromeda and Nova
Jun 9, 2018 at 4:38 PM Post #5,089 of 9,829

LIke what? If you find the Andromeda out of Mojo not darker than a HD 650, then I would say something is wrong with your ears and not mine.

Out of my iPhone 6S and iPhone X and iPad Pro, the Andromeda is alot brighter.

Jun 9, 2018 at 4:42 PM Post #5,091 of 9,829
Seriously man. I find it very funny that you accuse me of having bad hearing when it has been established for a very long time how the Andromeda reacts with 0 ohm sources not just by me but also many others.

Perhaps look into the mirrow before making accusations to other people.

Jun 9, 2018 at 4:47 PM Post #5,092 of 9,829
Well, that's your perspective, anyways. LOL.

Seriously man. I find it very funny that you accuse me of having bad hearing when it has been established for a very long time how the Andromeda reacts with 0 ohm sources not just by me but also many others.

You both sound like children yelling at each other. You both know that people hear things differently, right? One person's "dark" is another's "neutral".

Jun 9, 2018 at 4:52 PM Post #5,093 of 9,829
Raelly man. What is this thread turning into now? I'm out of here anyway because I have no interest in this.

Jun 9, 2018 at 4:53 PM Post #5,094 of 9,829

Maybe you were coming from a treble happy headphone. In some cases 0ohm could mean more bass or warm.

Jun 9, 2018 at 4:56 PM Post #5,095 of 9,829
Pretty well established that 1 to 2 ohms is the ideal output impedance for Andromeda (unless you are looking for a darker or brighter sound). That is why the IEMatch is such a popular accessory for them. It gets you to that 1 to 2 ohm sweet spot.

Jun 9, 2018 at 5:05 PM Post #5,098 of 9,829

Out of my iPhone 6S and iPhone X and iPad Pro, the Andromeda is alot brighter.

That's some serious audiophile gear.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back