Campfire Audio all new Polaris
Apr 25, 2019 at 12:07 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 187
Campfire Audio is proud to release the all new Polaris!

Polaris-Banner---1000px.png

Polaris

Design:
All New Hybrid Design: Single Balanced Armature + T.A.E.C.™ and 9.2mm Dynamic Driver + Polarity Tuned Chamber™.
Build:
'Cerulean' Blue Anodized Finish with Black PVD Screws.
Black Stainless Steel Spout and Machined Aluminum Body
Updated Custom Beryllium / Copper Insulated Round MMCX

Sound:
Balanced and Spacious Highs and Mids, sonically anchored by exceptional Bass performance.

Accessories:
New Premium Blue Leather Protective Zipper Case. Made in Portugal.
New Smoky Jacket Silver Plated Copper Litz cable with molded hooks (No memory wire)
New Packaging, Printed in Portland Oregon on French Paper Co. Stock

Price:
MSRP - $499

We are happy to introduce the new improved Polaris. Featuring a larger 9.2mm dynamic driver new tuning, new packaging new hand made leather case and new cable. Full CNC aluminum shell, black PVD stainless steel spout.

The Polaris is ready to ship while supplies last! For more information on the all new Polaris please see the product page HERE.

Polaris-Case-for-Web.png

New-Smoky-Litz-Cable.png

polaris.png

Thank you,

Ken

Last edited:
Campfire Audio Campfire Audio - Nicely Done. Stay updated on Campfire Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.campfireaudio.com/ Support@campfireaudio.com
Apr 25, 2019 at 7:59 PM Post #6 of 187
Can’t wait to hear these and the new IO at CanJam SoCal!! :ksc75smile:

Apr 26, 2019 at 10:18 AM Post #8 of 187
Can anyone tell me how the old ones sounded?
By reading the descriptions of the signature, it sounds like it does highs and bass extension both very well.

Is the diameter of the nozzles on these generally considered big, or small, or just right?

Apr 26, 2019 at 1:00 PM Post #10 of 187
Ordered one yesterday. Can't wait to listen to it!
Not sure about the new case though. Particularly the IO red color looks like a granny coin purse. :smile:

Seems like no one sees these coming. Curious why Ken didn't send out preview units to drum up some attention before release.

Apr 26, 2019 at 1:17 PM Post #11 of 187
Not sure about the new case though. Particularly the IO red color looks like a granny coin purse. :smile:

Seems like no one sees these coming. Curious why Ken didn't send out preview units to drum up some attention before release.

Please keep us posted! I was on the fence for the original Polaris and ended up getting an Atlas which I love.

Now with the price drop on this one I'm considering pulling the trigger just because lol

Apr 26, 2019 at 1:18 PM Post #12 of 187

Please post impressions STAT. I’m a bit of a basshead, so Ken’s description has my aural glands salivating, if you catch my drift.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back