Campfire Audio all new Polaris
Apr 27, 2021 at 10:59 AM Post #181 of 187
^ Good luck with potential purchase. I’m looking for a pair too (regrettably sold mine years ago), but they seem almost impossible to find at this point. I’d love to see CA release a v3... it was a great v-shape bassy IEM at a fair price point.

Apr 27, 2021 at 11:06 AM Post #182 of 187
^ Good luck with potential purchase. I’m looking for a pair too (regrettably sold mine years ago), but they seem almost impossible to find at this point. I’d love to see CA release a v3... it was a great v-shape bassy IEM at a fair price point.

Me too, I, even more so, regret selling my V1 because I seriously have no hope of finding that one. Liked it a bit more than the V2.

Best of luck mate!

Apr 28, 2021 at 6:43 PM Post #184 of 187
FYI - I have a pair of Polaris II B-stock that I purchased a few months ago. Minor cosmetic issue. Low hours, around ~10 hours. Wasn’t going to part, but I don’t use them that much since purchasing my U12t and need to thin out the herd. If folks are interested, let me know.

Nov 22, 2021 at 12:31 PM Post #186 of 187
For those of you looking for a v1 seems like the deals site has them in stock now which can be discounted further with the sales event.

I'm honestly tempted to grab myself a pair since these were one of my favorite hybrids for a long time and like a lot of people I regret selling mine years ago. The v2's bass was a little too much for me

Nov 22, 2021 at 12:33 PM Post #187 of 187
For those of you looking for a v1 seems like the deals site has them in stock now which can be discounted further with the sales event.

I'm honestly tempted to grab myself a pair since these were one of my favorite hybrids for a long time and like a lot of people I regret selling mine years ago. The v2's bass was a little too much for me

I'm tempted too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back