CALLING ALL COMPLY FOAM TIP OWNERS! NEED YOUR INPUT. POLL.
Sep 24, 2012 at 5:11 PM Post #16 of 26
Need another 30 or so votes before I send this suggestion on to comply (or not). Wanna get those in the next couple of days. Again please vote only if you are a comply tip user.

Thanks a lot everyone for your votes and suggestions.

Sep 24, 2012 at 5:57 PM Post #17 of 26
I guarantee they won't do it. 
Look at their site and put together the number of skus they have already, then assume they have double that number that is for other markets, etc. Adding an option for multi-color packs, which sounds amazingly easy, is going to be a bigger headache than necessary for them. That would also create a lot more options to select from on the website, causing the user experience to drop and the customer service emails/calls to increase because people got the wrong product or meant to order a different color. 

The idea sounds nice in theory, but it won't happen. 

Stop being cheap and order two sets. 

OR 

Stop being so lazy that you can't take the 1/4 of a second to look at your earphones. 

Sep 24, 2012 at 6:10 PM Post #18 of 26
You heard him everyone.. I'll just ask head-fi to delete this whole thread right now because it's sooooo hard to mix colors for comply.

And people like shark join forums for what purpose?

It doesn't take 1/4th of a second to find the tiny "L" printed on an IEM when you are in a dark area like jogging at night or even indoors sometimes. Calling everyone here who voted "yes" lazy is just ignorant. And yes I am more than happy to help people save 17 dollars by only having to buy one pack (as if many people are going to buy two anyway ust to to get 2 colors). Perhaps we are not all as rich and opulent and successful as you are shark but we will work on it.

Again thanx for the votes and I have already been in touch with someone in comply FYI ya'll and they are interrested in the feedback.

Sep 24, 2012 at 8:03 PM Post #19 of 26
Quote:
Stop being so lazy that you can't take the 1/4 of a second to look at your earphones. 

What about earphones that aren't marked L/R? There are only a couple of models around, but they exist nonetheless.

Also, there might be a creative, innovative solution to the challenge of two-colour orders without a complete change to the systems. They already have mixed size packets, so I'm sure there'll be a simple way to do this if Comply see a value in it.

I get your point, but I think Doc has had a great idea and it's up to Comply to decide the value and merits versus the cost of implementation.

Sep 25, 2012 at 12:32 PM Post #21 of 26
This idea has already been brought up about a year ago if I'm not mistaken when the Comply sponsor did say he'd bring up the idea with Comply.  I guess it never passed.  The sponsor did like the idea though.

Sep 25, 2012 at 1:47 PM Post #24 of 26
Keep voting guys. Want another day or two's worth of votes before i plead my case.

So u guys know the person i have been in contact with in comply has never heard this idea and is interested in running it up the flagpole. You never know till you ask and it doesnt hurt to make suggestions or vote.

It is a win win for everyone. The "yes" people hopefully get a new product. The "no" people can obviously continue to purchase their favorite color or style. And comply should get a small boost in sales upon initial release but more importantly happy customers know that the company actually listens to them.

Well thanks for the input so far guys (yes even u shark).

If the votes continue to show that there is a market for this i think it will say a lot about the company if they act on it or not. Like i said if they LISTEN to their customers. Thats my opinion on that.

Sep 26, 2012 at 5:27 PM Post #25 of 26
Hi OP thanks for the coupon code, I will definitely try that next time I order some more Comply.

After reading this idea, I now start to feel a bit annoyed when I have to search for the left and right marking on my headphone. WHAT DID U DO TO ME !!!! LOL

Sep 27, 2012 at 1:53 PM Post #26 of 26
Hi OP thanks for the coupon code, I will definitely try that next time I order some more Comply.

After reading this idea, I now start to feel a bit annoyed when I have to search for the left and right marking on my headphone. WHAT DID U DO TO ME !!!! LOL

Hahaha. Sorry tc. Yea I think it is just one of those irritations in life that you don't think about until someone brings it up.

Glad you found the thread helpful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back