Buying my first pair of good cans tomorrow! :D
Jan 28, 2011 at 11:58 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Skeith34

New Head-Fier
So, I have absolutely 120% Decided..As a dubstep listener and an Audio editor (Dubstep and Mixing), I am going to be finally going in and buying some..

Audio Technica m50s!  Saw them on ebay for 98..but then I saw a shipper that is only 1 hour away, for $120 so I am definitely going for that :)

I will also be buying a pair of Senn HD 202s for only $15 bucks!

Does everyone think I have picked some decent cans for my style? I am super stoked! The only thing is that I'm worried about, is that them breaking. I am extremely easy on my headphones, but somehow I've always gotten shorts..

Does anyone know how easily these things short? That is really my only concern! (The M50s)

Jan 29, 2011 at 1:17 PM Post #3 of 5
worst case you can recable, it's not that difficult, but i doubt you'll have to.  And why pick up two sets of headphones instead of one?  I've made that mistake before :frowning2:.  Put the money from the 202's towards a cmoy amp, you'll get better sound from the m50's

Jan 30, 2011 at 8:30 AM Post #5 of 5

Quote:
worst case you can recable, it's not that difficult, but i doubt you'll have to.  And why pick up two sets of headphones instead of one?  I've made that mistake before :frowning2:Put the money from the 202's towards a cmoy amp, you'll get better sound from the m50's

exactly. I don't think 202's will get any time if you have M50's lying around there.
Which cmoy depends on where you're based

Users who are viewing this thread

Back