Buying First Pair Of Legit Headphones
Dec 13, 2010 at 8:48 PM Post #16 of 21

Quote:
Wait, why not the ES7? Portable, closed, good SQ, good with hip hop, they have stellar mids. They even look pretty sexy!

IEMS allow me to place listen to music in class without the teacher finding out, easier to play sports with and offer a higher level of noise cancelation. But thank you for the suggestion.

Dec 13, 2010 at 8:50 PM Post #17 of 21
Gotcha man. IEMs are pretty handy :). I wear my Turbine Pro Golds in the lecture hall all the time. The professor doesn't allow electronics like ipods, phones or laptops but because the lecture hall is a friggin theater and my IEMs are not noticeable from a distance, I can just jam for a good hour and twenty minutes. I love it haha.

Dec 13, 2010 at 8:57 PM Post #18 of 21
Hello Megamorter, I would consider the Audio Technica M50s. They are loved by many people at Head-Fi, and would sound great since they have alot of great bass quality. They are considered better than some headphones that are 2-3 times their cost, which is only around 100$. 

Oh BTW, Kanyes new album is amazing. Haha, I definite have that and The Suburbs by Arcade Fire, as my favorite albums of 2010.

Dec 13, 2010 at 9:28 PM Post #19 of 21

Quote:
Hello Megamorter, I would consider the Audio Technica M50s. They are loved by many people at Head-Fi, and would sound great since they have alot of great bass quality. They are considered better than some headphones that are 2-3 times their cost, which is only around 100$. 

Oh BTW, Kanyes new album is amazing. Haha, I definite have that and The Suburbs by Arcade Fire, as my favorite albums of 2010.

The M50's were recently raised in price, presumably for the holidays. They are now ~$160.

Dec 13, 2010 at 9:56 PM Post #20 of 21

Quote:
Gotcha man. IEMs are pretty handy :). I wear my Turbine Pro Golds in the lecture hall all the time. The professor doesn't allow electronics like ipods, phones or laptops but because the lecture hall is a friggin theater and my IEMs are not noticeable from a distance, I can just jam for a good hour and twenty minutes. I love it haha.

YESS EXACTLY!! haha i freaking love it

Dec 13, 2010 at 9:57 PM Post #21 of 21

Quote:

fasho imma check those out in about a year or 2 when i get to college and pick up some cans. It really is amazing, i can't stop listening to it. gotta check out the Suburbs though, haven't heard it. =]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back