Brand New : Tralucent Audio Ref.1 Too & original Ref.1
Nov 4, 2014 at 10:37 PM Post #2,285 of 4,426
Sorry for the off topic, but my wire keeps popping in and out... It's time to glue this **** on. I am terrible at stuff like this, can anyone give me some pointers please? Also, what type of glue? I know I read about an alternative method, however I can not recall it. Help please!!

Nov 5, 2014 at 6:32 AM Post #2,290 of 4,426
Hey guys Is Gavin still alive? no longer have the Ref 1 but anyway he never responded to any of my PM's i sent a few months ago...glad i dont have the Ref 1 as I can imagine technical support would now be a nightmare!!!

Nov 5, 2014 at 7:11 AM Post #2,291 of 4,426
Hey guys Is Gavin still alive? no longer have the Ref 1 but anyway he never responded to any of my PM's i sent a few months ago...glad i dont have the Ref 1 as I can imagine technical support would now be a nightmare!!!

Considering Gavin just unveiled a new cable which Anakchan got to demo at Fujiya, your concerns are misplaced. :)

Nov 5, 2014 at 7:29 AM Post #2,292 of 4,426
Considering Gavin just unveiled a new cable which Anakchan got to demo at Fujiya, your concerns are misplaced.
smily_headphones1.gif

Hey man!

im glad he's alive and well, however being alive and well wouldn't take much to show a little email courtesy, have you spoken to Gavin recently?

Nov 5, 2014 at 7:44 AM Post #2,293 of 4,426
Gavin is well & alive but has been quite busy recently though. But you've piqued my curiosity....what's up? If it's of personal nature I understand.

Nov 5, 2014 at 7:49 AM Post #2,294 of 4,426
Gavin is well & alive but has been quite busy recently though. But you've piqued my curiosity....what's up? If it's of personal nature I understand.

I had asked him some questions about the stock/whiplash cable, no point now as i no longer have the ref 1, just felt like i had spent a fortune on his iem, and he just dropped off the radar! I'm sure he's busy with other stuff, but little things like this will get to me a little :) no worries though, water under the bridge.

Nov 5, 2014 at 7:56 AM Post #2,295 of 4,426
Hmmmm....I'm going to have to -speculate- how he would think but (& not to be rude) that would be hard for him to answer, wouldn't it? It's a question of how he feels of another manufacturer's cable vs his stock on his IEM?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back