Brand New : Tralucent Audio Ref.1 Too & original Ref.1
May 25, 2014 at 3:09 AM Post #532 of 4,426
What do you want confirmed? That the guy is Asian, speaks poor English, and as a result we are a little lost in translation?

That the sole purpose of his new account was to bash Tralucent? Don't bother : )

May 25, 2014 at 3:42 AM Post #535 of 4,426
Fad lab 1 is like Usd2500 What

They were around $1600 when released, only a handful made. Where do you see $2500? The intent was that if they were successful, they would do a full production run. So that price is either used, and high, as it's limited, or the new production price. I'm betting the former. 

And I like the way they look : )

May 25, 2014 at 3:45 AM Post #536 of 4,426

They were around $1600 when released, only a handful made. Where do you see $2500? The intent was that if they were successful, they would do a full production run. So that price is either used, and high, as it's limited, or the new production price. I'm betting the former. 

And I like the way they look : )

I read it in Rudi's review. I think someone mentioned it costs USD$2500. When I saw that price I said, Hell No...no matter how good it was lol

Have you even listened to it? Rudi's review is very positive.

May 25, 2014 at 3:56 AM Post #538 of 4,426
Anyway guys this is OT unless someone has a more detailed comparison between the Lab 1 & Ref 1.

May 25, 2014 at 3:59 AM Post #539 of 4,426

Have you even listened to it? 

Naw, it's number one on my to try list now. Couldn't get my hands on one fast enough from the US. Now completely unobtainable. Fully expecting a full run of them soon. They intend to do a whole series around the concept/design.

People I know that have heard it really like it. 

And I've been having so much fun with the Ref. 1, I haven't thought about it in a while. 

EDIT: Was about to say we are OT. And that was my attempt to steer back : ) ^^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back