Brainwavz B2 Impressions & Discussion Thread
Apr 27, 2011 at 2:46 PM Post #199 of 1,431

Quote:
what u mean by that?

i quoted a person who said that the B2 are 10$ more expensive than the DBA2. i replied to him that mp4nation offers free shipping, the B2 comes with comply tips and hard case. Also mp4nation ordered this with their own color ( red) instead of DBA2's blue color. I guess that since the first testing units of the B2 were also blue, it makes me think that blue color is the generic color the factory makes. the transition from generic blue to red might rised the price also.

All in all i was trying to support B2 to the person who flamed for the extra 10$ they cost over the DBA2 and he didnt pause to think that the B2's package  is fuller.

I hope you understand what i am trying to say.
biggrin.gif

Apr 28, 2011 at 6:52 AM Post #201 of 1,431
:) I hope others like how it looks, as i said in another thread, i really can't wait for all of you who have ordered to get one of these in their hands just to see what i am seeing how nice they are, the combo of the red comply tips is the icing on this sweet cake.

Apr 28, 2011 at 6:57 AM Post #202 of 1,431
Except for the cable, they look fab. I wish the cable didn't look so... cheap. Would have been great if the cable were black and red instead of black and white. 

Apr 28, 2011 at 2:22 PM Post #204 of 1,431

Quote:
Except for the cable, they look fab. I wish the cable didn't look so... cheap. Would have been great if the cable were black and red instead of black and white. 

Yeah, red and black would have matched the earpieces nicely, but I don't think they look all that cheap in person. Maybe a little 'bold', but not cheap... to me.

@ dbdynsty25... As for the slider, my DBA-02's have one, and the B2 will have the same cable as those, so most likely... yes. That said, the DBA-02's slider is virtually useless. If it's the same, don't expect much.

Apr 28, 2011 at 3:55 PM Post #205 of 1,431

Quote:
@ dbdynsty25... As for the slider, my DBA-02's have one, and the B2 will have the same cable as those, so most likely... yes. That said, the DBA-02's slider is virtually useless. If it's the same, don't expect much.

Thanks for the reply...what do you mean useless tho?  As long as I can slide it up to hold the cables around my ears, that's all I need.  Doesn't need to be tight or anything.

Apr 28, 2011 at 3:59 PM Post #206 of 1,431
The DBA chin slider embodies Newton's third law of motion.  For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.  It goes up, but then it comes down.  Gravity is not your friend.

Apr 28, 2011 at 5:17 PM Post #208 of 1,431
Yup. That's what I mean. Pretty useless.

I've yet to find a fault with my Westone's cable or slider. It stays where it's put, and the 'V' is not half a meter long.
blink.gif

My UE Custom slider is as tight as Comply's on the DBA's.
rolleyes.gif
 You need a needlenose (or jackhammer to move it).

Funny how it's the little things...

cheers

Apr 28, 2011 at 6:28 PM Post #210 of 1,431

Users who are viewing this thread

Back