Brainwavz B2 Impressions & Discussion Thread
Mar 17, 2011 at 8:24 AM Post #91 of 1,431
From their e-mailer

Quote:
Preorder details:

The Brainwavz B2 is expected to be in stock by the last week of April.

Normal retail price: $169.50
Preorder price: $139.50

Owners of Brainwavz M1, M2, M3 or ProAlpha who purchased through MP4 Nation, MP4 Nation USA or through our Amazon storefront can open a support ticket to get a $10 off coupon. Restrictions apply:

Mar 17, 2011 at 4:21 PM Post #92 of 1,431
MSRP $169.50

+ $20 coupon code in emails being sent to mp4nation members, + $10 to prior customers.

Do these have gigantic rear vents, unlike the Fischers, or is this just a bad PhotoShop job?

Mar 17, 2011 at 6:14 PM Post #95 of 1,431
Gotta say those look great. Would be really cool if the twisted cable they're going to use would be black and red instead of black and white to match. I thought I wasn't going to try these but the preorder plus discounts makes it very tempting
ksc75smile.gif
. Wouldn't surprise me one bit that the silver cable was the major difference between these and the DBA. I doubt that supply was the biggest reason for not going with their own cable. Supply may be tight as stated but then you put what you want in your flagship and go from there. I suspect review comments had an equal influence and probably made the review decision an effective one

mp4 did come through on the earlier situation without me contacting them again as I wasn't going to any longer. Just too big a deal over 5 bucks but I understand how every situation is handled the same regardless of value. I guess if it wasn't worth my trouble, I shouldn't have contacted them about it in the first place.
rolleyes.gif

Mar 17, 2011 at 11:22 PM Post #97 of 1,431

Quote:
MSRP $169.50

+ $20 coupon code in emails being sent to mp4nation members, + $10 to prior customers.

Do these have gigantic rear vents, unlike the Fischers, or is this just a bad PhotoShop job?

I'm a member at mp4nation and I didn't receive any emails with a $20 coupon.. Raz is the coupon sent to random members or is everyone suppose to receive it?

Mar 17, 2011 at 11:31 PM Post #98 of 1,431
That's a pretty aggressive pricing there :) That makes a pretty good deal considering what you get as well as the accessories that comes with all Brainwavz earphones.

Mar 18, 2011 at 5:49 AM Post #100 of 1,431

Quote:
I'm a member at mp4nation and I didn't receive any emails with a $20 coupon.. Raz is the coupon sent to random members or is everyone suppose to receive it?

It was sent to newsletter subscribers. You can also find the coupon on the MP4 Nation forum preorder thread that i linked to in my last post :wink:

Quote:
That's a pretty aggressive pricing there :) That makes a pretty good deal considering what you get as well as the accessories that comes with all Brainwavz earphones.

Thanks, i hope people jump on the preorder, but i hope even at their normal retail price people will find them an attractive offer.

And as a weekend treat, the B2 and the normal cabling:

​

Mar 18, 2011 at 3:00 PM Post #105 of 1,431
dude, raz, quit sending me teaser mailers! its bad enough that I have to wait two months for these bad boys..
frown.gif

PS: will the headphones cables come sleeved like in the first pic, or are they definitely going to have the twisty black/white ones? any way to request black/red twisties if they arent sleeved?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back