BQEYZ in-ear monitors Impressions Thread
Nov 10, 2022 at 11:03 AM Post #1,637 of 1,701
Any quick comparison vs the Autumn? Tomorrow is the last chance to get a pair at a bigger discount for me, lol.
Autumn is a bit edgier in detail retrieval and has tad wider staging. Winter is more neutral with smoother treble and ever more treble air, superb layering too.

Nov 10, 2022 at 10:36 PM Post #1,639 of 1,701
Autumn is a bit edgier in detail retrieval and has tad wider staging. Winter is more neutral with smoother treble and ever more treble air, superb layering too.
Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, OK I just bought it. :L3000: Frankly I think nowadays detail retrieval is really not a selling point anymore at least for me. I can hear similar details from hyper budget sets usually after swapping tips and cables, although pricier IEMs usually have better and finer presentation.

Nov 11, 2022 at 12:17 AM Post #1,640 of 1,701
Yeh. A period of no IEMs whatsoever.
That'll totally reset. Then resume and you'll definitely notice the difference.
Interesting theory, but short of an ear infection, untestable in real life. The metaphorical equivalent of cutting off one's appendage in order to appreciate procreation related recreational activities!:scream:

Nov 11, 2022 at 12:35 AM Post #1,641 of 1,701
Actually to "reset" the hearing when doing A/B comparisons with lots of gear, to take away the "brain burn-in" confounder - other than resting the ears a few hours (probably not a week) - you can just use a neutralish IEM as a palette cleanser.

Nov 12, 2022 at 9:01 AM Post #1,645 of 1,701
I'll just use the other IEMS that I rarely use and can definitely tell the difference compared when just A/B switching.
hmmm, I am very open minded and maybe there's brain burn-in but that's hardly a way to verify.

Personally I have collected some good songs with borderline intense mastering over the time, usually female vocale. I can easily tell the difference before and after burn-in with these songs as they are either euphonic or just annoying.

Nov 14, 2022 at 1:00 AM Post #1,648 of 1,701
Was it an order or review sample?
Order, at full price (well you know discounted after marking it up). It takes no time to reach me but it's rather difficult and super troublesome to send it back due to tax and shipping.

Arrangement is fairly bad and I will have to look for shipping company since my usual choice isn't available at the moment. Just costing too much of my time.

Last edited:
Nov 14, 2022 at 1:40 AM Post #1,649 of 1,701
Order, at full price (well you know discounted after marking it up). It takes no time to reach me but it's rather difficult and super troublesome to send it back due to tax and shipping.

Arrangement is fairly bad and I will have to look for shipping company since my usual choice isn't available at the moment. Just costing too much of my time.
Sorry to hear that

Nov 14, 2022 at 8:11 PM Post #1,650 of 1,701
From BQEYZ official store right?
Too bad I received the Autumn instead of the Winter maybe they think it's not winter yet. Have to go through all the trobles to send it back to them. What a waste of my time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back