Bowers & Wilkins PX7 noise-cancelling over ear headphones
Oct 4, 2019 at 8:31 PM Post #61 of 2,191
Qudelix-5K is the world 1st Bluetooth DAC/AMP based on the new Qualcomm QCC512x platform, supporting 64% lower power consumption than CSR8675. It also provides aptX Adaptive codec with upgraded dual 32-bit DSP cores.

https://www.qudelix.com/5k-dacamp/comparison

Yes, but there's nothing about it being a BT transmitter.....All it does is act as a BT receiver.

Need something like this, but with ATPX Adaptive, can't find a single product with it, plenty of APTX HD, APTX LL etc.

https://avantree.com/long-range-bluetooth-transmitter-and-receiver-avantree-tc419

Last edited:
Oct 4, 2019 at 8:40 PM Post #62 of 2,191
Yes, but there's nothing about it being a BT transmitter.....All it does is act as a BT receiver.

Need something like this, but with ATPX Adaptive, can't find a single product with it, plenty of APTX HD, APTX LL etc.

https://avantree.com/long-range-bluetooth-transmitter-and-receiver-avantree-tc419

yeah I am not 100% sure if it’s a transmitter or nor , but what do they mean by this
Moreover, Qudelix-5K works as 96KHz/24-bit USB DAC simultaneously, keeping the Bluetooth link and all DSP features work as you want to have.

Oct 4, 2019 at 8:44 PM Post #63 of 2,191
yeah I am not 100% sure if it’s a transmitter or nor , but what do they mean by this
Moreover, Qudelix-5K works as 96KHz/24-bit USB DAC simultaneously, keeping the Bluetooth link and all DSP features work as you want to have.

Just means that you can have it connected via USB to your PC without losing the BT connection to your phone. You can then keep your adjustment from the phone app.

Oct 6, 2019 at 3:54 AM Post #64 of 2,191
From what I can tell it seems that the “silver” version is released earlier than the “space gray” version. Anyone knows of available stock for space gray version?

Oct 7, 2019 at 5:55 AM Post #69 of 2,191
The low-end is more controlled, tight. Highs are smooth and better soundstage than Bose and Sony's.

All ANC headphones at the market sound like garbage. ANC and other features get better with each generation but the sound doesn't... I would really, really appreciate an actually good sounding noice cancelling headphone. I have my hopes on the PX7.

Oct 7, 2019 at 4:12 PM Post #70 of 2,191
Well my friends, I not only ordered the PX7, but sold my PX. At the moment I'm without wireless over the ear headphones. I guess I'll have to go hard wired with my P9's for mobile use until they arrive. i hope this leap of faith works out. This must be my Russian Roulette day, as I'm now upgrading my late 2015 iMac to Catalina Mac OS :wink: If anyone gets their hands on the PX7 lets us know what you think.

Oct 7, 2019 at 4:33 PM Post #71 of 2,191
Well my friends, I not only ordered the PX7, but sold my PX. At the moment I'm without wireless over the ear headphones. I guess I'll have to go hard wired with my P9's for mobile use until they arrive. i hope this leap of faith works out. This must be my Russian Roulette day, as I'm now upgrading my late 2015 iMac to Catalina Mac OS :wink: If anyone gets their hands on the PX7 lets us know what you think.
Me too..sold my PX and ordered PX7. Can't wait to try the PX7.

Oct 7, 2019 at 6:51 PM Post #74 of 2,191
Well something just came to mind since I did order the PX7, and used to own the PX. I wonder if there is going to be a new app. Or an update to the old app.that was released with the PX? I think I may give them a call tomorrow.

Oct 7, 2019 at 9:38 PM Post #75 of 2,191
D2F4AD5C-40EC-4AE2-B7E2-E03CFEAE244D.png C32007EF-1862-44B5-AB56-12492EAEF793.png
Well something just came to mind since I did order the PX7, and used to own the PX. I wonder if there is going to be a new app. Or an update to the old app.that was released with the PX? I think I may give them a call tomorrow.

New app... I either read or saw in an YouTube video that someone said it wasn’t mentioned in the package so it was a bit misleading.
Also the app mentions PI3 and PI4 headphones. Isn’t it only PI3 that has been announced?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back