Bowers & Wilkins P3
Jun 16, 2012 at 2:03 PM Post #106 of 169
Quote:

After how much time did that happen?

I actually forget the time it took sorry.  I didn't document the burn in with the P3s like I did with the rest of my headphones :p  So I can't give you an actual figure of time.  I just remember it happened.  If I were to guess, it'd be around 75 hours, I'm not sure though.

Jun 16, 2012 at 7:00 PM Post #107 of 169
Quote:
I don't know how to add a product (as noobish as it seems).  As for publishing my review.  The second I publish it to iFans LLC, it becomes their property.  In other words, Head-Fi could receive a DMCA request if I do publish.  iFans is not my site (I don't own it), I am affiliated with it though.  Thanks for the suggestion though.

Aww, that sucks...

But you can rewrite it a little? 
tongue.gif

Jun 18, 2012 at 8:06 AM Post #109 of 169
Clamping force is amazing. After 2 hours I need a break cause my ears are hurting and my head is small. I'd stretch the headband but I promised the P3 to the misses and her head is even smaller.

For the rest I really like the P3

Jun 18, 2012 at 9:07 AM Post #110 of 169
Quote:
Clamping force is amazing. After 2 hours I need a break cause my ears are hurting and my head is small. I'd stretch the headband but I promised the P3 to the misses and her head is even smaller.

That's really bad news for me, as it seems their suffer from the same problem I had with the P5. I loved their sound, but couldn't wear them for more than 30 minutes, until they started hurting me...

But soundwise, can you tell more about what you think of them? Is a full review on the way? 
rolleyes.gif

Jun 18, 2012 at 9:25 AM Post #111 of 169
Quote:

That's really bad news for me, as it seems their suffer from the same problem I had with the P5. I loved their sound, but couldn't wear them for more than 30 minutes, until they started hurting me...

But soundwise, can you tell more about what you think of them? Is a full review on the way? 
rolleyes.gif

He gets 2 hours out of them. I get an hour and a half. It's still a big upgrade from 30 minutes. I know what your saying though :p

Sent from an iPod touch with TapaTalk... Autocorrect may alter the meaning of this message :p

Jun 20, 2012 at 2:33 AM Post #112 of 169
Thanks Tinyman392 for your comparison with the v-moda m80. One of the things that drew me to the b&w p5 was the warm sound it offered and from reading your thoughts on the p3, looks like I have some saving up to do.

Thank you! :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Jun 20, 2012 at 2:40 AM Post #113 of 169
Quote:
Thanks Tinyman392 for your comparison with the v-moda m80. One of the things that drew me to the b&w p5 was the warm sound it offered and from reading your thoughts on the p3, looks like I have some saving up to do.
Thank you!
smily_headphones1.gif

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

No problem.  Let me (and anyone else) know if you need anything else :)

Jun 21, 2012 at 2:10 PM Post #115 of 169
Could someone please tell me if the volume rocker is supported by android devices?

No volume rocker on any remote is compatible with an Android phone. Only the center button is. This remote is no different.

Sent from an iPod touch with TapaTalk... Autocorrect may alter the meaning of this message :p

Jun 22, 2012 at 10:37 PM Post #117 of 169
Quote:
Any idea where/when I can go into a store and try out or buy these? I am going nuts after realizing they are only 200 and I had liked the sound of the p5 when I listened to them the local apple store.

They are slowly getting released to different stores.  Apple will be one of them.  I also hear a few Best Buys should be getting them too.  You'll have to wait until a local store gets them.

Jun 22, 2012 at 11:35 PM Post #119 of 169
Quote:
Cool thanks, if I get too impatient for a local store to get them is there a best place (or any place for that matter) that I can buy them online?

The store will probably get them at the same time :p  Bowers & Wilkins (IDK if you can purchase direct), Amazon, etc may also have it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back