Bowers and Wilkins PX8 Wireless Discussion
Nov 26, 2022 at 10:05 AM Post #2,221 of 5,138
You wasn't happy with the PX8 and still have among the highest post counts in this thread. Seems like you are salty and have a massive need for attention.

Actually, I like the px8 (only if using EQ in both bass and treble) and I saying this several times in this thread, but I still deciding returning anyway.

By the way, many of my posts here are giving useful information (in difference with so many irrelevant posts here), or simply, unfortunately, responding to silly posts like your post above, or correcting inaccurate and/or biased posts from the 3 main PX8 fanboys in this thread.

Last edited:
Nov 26, 2022 at 10:32 AM Post #2,222 of 5,138
Actually, I like the px8 and I saying this several times in this thread, but I deciding returning anyway.

By the way, many of my posts here are giving useful information (in difference with so many irrelevant posts here), or simply, unfortunately, responding to silly posts like your post above, or correcting inaccurate and/or biased posts from the 3 main PX8 fanboys in this thread.
Dude. I get that you really think your posts are more useful than anybody elses. It is pretty clear now. But dont you see that not everyone with an opposing opinion are ”biased”, ”inaccurate” or ”fanboys”?

By the way - who are the ”main PX8 fanboys”? Do I have any friends? 😂

Nov 26, 2022 at 10:39 AM Post #2,223 of 5,138
Continue your happy life with the px8, and PLEASE continue being the #1 px8 fanboy and the absolute Guardian of the px8 in this thread with your 111 posts in this thread (until now).
Good god man ……give it a break. It’s a hobby , people are enthusiastic about it . You just seem intent on unnecessary confrontation

Nov 26, 2022 at 10:54 AM Post #2,224 of 5,138
Dude. I get that you really think your posts are more useful than anybody elses. It is pretty clear now. But dont you see that not everyone with an opposing opinion are ”biased”, ”inaccurate” or ”fanboys”?

By the way - who are the ”main PX8 fanboys”? Do I have any friends? 😂
Me! Me me me!!! Even though I’ve said the bathys is just as nice but that’s ignored.

Nov 26, 2022 at 12:35 PM Post #2,227 of 5,138
PX8 fanboys assemble! Let us all log onto our alt accounts and head over to the Bathys thread, to post negative opinions while bigging up our B&W overlords.

Then we can regroup here in time for our evening PX8 circlejerk.
Is that before or after the fire Gareth Southgate orgy?

Nov 26, 2022 at 3:53 PM Post #2,228 of 5,138
Actually, I like the px8 and I saying this several times in this thread, but I deciding returning anyway.

Please stop insulting others. It is distracting to those of us who are trying to learn more about the PX8, both negative and positive.

Nov 26, 2022 at 8:43 PM Post #2,229 of 5,138

The three fanboys, or is it the three hunters

We're coming for you Angelom, you can run to other threads, but we will find you.

Nov 27, 2022 at 8:05 AM Post #2,231 of 5,138
A really good review for the Px8. This guy is an excellent reviewer.

Sorry but I have to disagree. He is overly positive (as he is with practically anything), there is no comparison with e g Bathys he reviewed a few days ago, and what is up with these YouTubers and their ridiculous ”sound tests”? ”Now imma give you a taste of how this sounds like” NO YOURE NOT.

Last edited:
Nov 27, 2022 at 8:07 AM Post #2,232 of 5,138
Review from Audiofied

Another reviewer hooking up a pair of headphones to a fricking microphone as if this is going to give anyone any sense of how it sounds? I find it hard to listen to anything they say after this, it is so stupid it completely removes all credibility.

Nov 27, 2022 at 9:12 AM Post #2,233 of 5,138
The only way to really see how it sounds is to try it yourself.

Nov 27, 2022 at 9:13 AM Post #2,234 of 5,138
The only way to really see how it sounds is to try it yourself.
Right. Even measurements are quite useless with closed cans. I mean, no two ears are the same anyway.

Nov 27, 2022 at 9:41 AM Post #2,235 of 5,138
Another reviewer hooking up a pair of headphones to a fricking microphone as if this is going to give anyone any sense of how it sounds? I find it hard to listen to anything they say after this, it is so stupid it completely removes all credibility.
Those tests only have some value under one set of circumstances...if the listener is wearing fairly neutral headphones while listening to the test, and the "sound test" also includes additional headphones. In that scenario, the listener can get a general idea of how the sound signatures of the headphones included in the test differ from each other, without any real insight into the technical abilities of the tested headphones. This is literally the only value that I can see in such tests.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back