Bluedio HT H-Turbine 57mm Driver BT Headphones review
Mar 5, 2015 at 10:50 PM Post #46 of 207

Oh, I have just sent you a PM also for the difference between R+ ad R2.
I did not see this answer.
So, thanks, but, I think you made a mistake with the first two links, they are the same exact link.
To be clear, when I find HT should I read H-?
I have read somewhere that the HT can connect to another headphone so that both play the same music together (although it is not clear if it can do that with ANY headphone or only with another HT). While the H- supposedly cannot.
So, according to some people there is a HT.
On Amazon Bluedio answer that they have the same Audio Quality but they differ in the package and in the metal part on the arms. Which confirms that somehow there is an HT.
If so, I wonder if this HT also has got the EQ like the H-.
For me, the SD and the Radio are not important. But maybe for some people it could be important, and I compare headphones to help people. But I do not want to buy both H+ and H-.
I must decide.
Tell me about this EQ, does it have any use if I already have an EQ on my smartphone?

Opps... copied the wrong link for them :D should be
Example> H http://www.amazon.com/Bluedio-shooting-Wireless-Bluetooth-Headphones/dp/B00LA520Y8/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1425606025&sr=8-2&keywords=bluedio+H
is the same as http://www.amazon.com/Bluedio-H-Turbine-Bluetooth-headphones-microphone/dp/B00KZEE34U/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1425612196&sr=8-1&keywords=bluedio+H
HT, H- are the EXACT same as H. The media sharing function works in all of them, so as in H+, T2 and T2+ as well. Just connect your headset with your device (eg. phone/ipad/mdedia player), then you can use the 3.5mm jack on the headset to connect another earphone/headset/speaker and share your bluetooth music with it. However, you can only control the volume on your headset, no control feature for the other device.
As for the metal arm part, Im selling the products in Hong Kong. Just double checked my stock and only the T2 and T2+ has this metal sliders, connecting to the rotatable part of the headset. Both H and H+ models have plastic sliders. For the difference you can check the 1st post vs the 8th post in this thread (lucky that i dont have to unpack and repack my stock LOL) not sure if the same difference applies for the models over the internet though.
As for the EQ mode, personally I'd rather use those in iPad. it's not very "handy" two press both buttons on the headset to change the EQ, and you just have no idea which EQ mode is which at all. You'll have to keep changing it until you find one that sounds okay, without knowing which is which.

Mar 5, 2015 at 10:57 PM Post #47 of 207
@GamerHAHA
thanks a lot :)
I have a last request: could you confirm if the dimensions and quality (material, feel and look) of the earpads of all H and T models are the same?
And could you confirm if they sound the same, unlike the R compared with the R+?

Then there is this last thing of what you would suggest and why between R2 and R+. Maybe you can answer me in the R+ thread if here is not the right place.
I have found enough info about R compared with R+, but none compared to R2. Not for the functions, nor for the sound.

Cheers!

Mar 5, 2015 at 11:10 PM Post #48 of 207
  @GamerHAHA
thanks a lot :)
I have a last request: could you confirm if the dimensions and quality (material, feel and look) of the earpads of all H and T models are the same?
And could you confirm if they sound the same, unlike the R compared with the R+?

Then there is this last thing of what you would suggest and why between R2 and R+. Maybe you can answer me in the R+ thread if here is not the right place.
I have found enough info about R compared with R+, but none compared to R2. Not for the functions, nor for the sound.

Cheers!

no problem buddy :)

All 4 models are using the same earpads, but the plastic sliders (H and H+) is actually quite different from the metal sliders (T2 and T2+). due to the different elasticity of the two very different materials, the T series could be more comfy for people with a "bigger" head size, as the plastic sliders on the H series help the headset to "squeeze tight" around your head. you can go jogging with them without it falling at all, that's the pros, and well, you can imagine the cons. if you wear a pair of glasses, NO H series!

As for the R2 and R+ thing, i'll reply you in a few hours in the private msg. lots of work still waiting to be finished today :D

Mar 15, 2015 at 4:25 PM Post #50 of 207
You can try the T2 version. It is the same as the H but foldable.
I can't promise you it will be different in the clamping force, because I have not tried the H, but the T was very loose, even too much for me, I would have liked some more clamping.

Mar 23, 2015 at 1:22 PM Post #51 of 207
Hi guys! My son just scored a Bluedio headset. A bit flimsy for my tastes but then I saw these (see pic) and went ga-ga! I couldn't translate the Chinese language in the ad but it looks like it may be the Bluedio V series. If anyone has any 4-1-1 on them, can you please respond to this post? I am very interested in this set...Especially if the sound is as great (ok, I'm an admitted Basshead!) as everyone says it is.

Mar 24, 2015 at 12:35 AM Post #52 of 207
  Hi guys! My son just scored a Bluedio headset. A bit flimsy for my tastes but then I saw these (see pic) and went ga-ga! I couldn't translate the Chinese language in the ad but it looks like it may be the Bluedio V series. If anyone has any 4-1-1 on them, can you please respond to this post? I am very interested in this set...Especially if the sound is as great (ok, I'm an admitted Basshead!) as everyone says it is.

the title says "World's First HiFi Class Bluetooth Headset with 12 built-in drivers"
the bullet points says "Innovative S/PDIF driect plugin; ShareMe wireless music sharing; Bluetooth 4.1/touch control"
This one is an intro of it: http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNzYzMzE1NTQ4.html
But I guess it's not officially released yet coz I just cant find it anywhere, neither do my local distributor have any info about the headset.

another version, the Bluedio UFO is now out over some online platform, tried a sample myself, it's more expensive than the Bluedio R+ and R+ Legend but the sound quality... well.... i dont find much difference between them really.

Mar 24, 2015 at 1:31 PM Post #53 of 207
  the title says "World's First HiFi Class Bluetooth Headset with 12 built-in drivers"
the bullet points says "Innovative S/PDIF driect plugin; ShareMe wireless music sharing; Bluetooth 4.1/touch control"
This one is an intro of it: http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNzYzMzE1NTQ4.html
But I guess it's not officially released yet coz I just cant find it anywhere, neither do my local distributor have any info about the headset.

another version, the Bluedio UFO is now out over some online platform, tried a sample myself, it's more expensive than the Bluedio R+ and R+ Legend but the sound quality... well.... i dont find much difference between them really.

Thanks so much for your response, GamerHAHA. I guess we're on the front-end of this one. I hope that it becomes available soon! I am a little concerned about that tiny button that is used to answer or ignore calls from the headset. But it isn't a deal-breaker. The Bluedio Victory looks like a real winner, especially if they have solved the problem of the tight-fitting/head clamping of the R+ that I have been hearing about. The video didn't show whether or not it folds at all so, this may be more suitable for indoor reference use rather than portability. I'm going to keep my eyes peeled for this one. Thank you SO much for translating the info for me and for sharing the video. Please let me know if you get more info! 

Mar 26, 2015 at 12:38 PM Post #54 of 207
GamerHAHA said:

I saw the UFO cans. $299 is way more than I would pay for Bluedio...Most especially since there is by GamerHAHA's account, no discernible sound improvement over the much lesser priced Legends and Hurricane. I'm not that impressed with their looks to pay that much of a premium, lol. As to the Hurricane, yes the bass is booming but it is unrefined...It is simply loud and garish. Coming from V-Moda M-100's, Alessandros (which are warm but light and airy), Yamaha YH-2 and various Senns, I have developed a love of warm, well-rounded sound over the years. People like to complain about Beats. I like them. The bass is booming but the mids are warm and the highs are not shrill.And Hip-Hop/Rap sounds great via Beats Studio. I got the sense from my son's Bluedios that he should be careful of hearing loss. At but a few minutes of listening, I handed them back to him. I would hope that in a more expensive set of cans that sound quality is addressed.

Mar 26, 2015 at 9:29 PM Post #55 of 207
  I saw the UFO cans. $299 is way more than I would pay for Bluedio...Most especially since there is by GamerHAHA's account, no discernible sound improvement over the much lesser priced Legends and Hurricane. I'm not that impressed with their looks to pay that much of a premium, lol. As to the Hurricane, yes the bass is booming but it is unrefined...It is simply loud and garish. Coming from V-Moda M-100's, Alessandros (which are warm but light and airy), Yamaha YH-2 and various Senns, I have developed a love of warm, well-rounded sound over the years. People like to complain about Beats. I like them. The bass is booming but the mids are warm and the highs are not shrill.And Hip-Hop/Rap sounds great via Beats Studio. I got the sense from my son's Bluedios that he should be careful of hearing loss. At but a few minutes of listening, I handed them back to him. I would hope that in a more expensive set of cans that sound quality is addressed.

Agree :) I have Beats Studio Wireless and also AKG K845BT, switching between them every once in a while for the quality sound & great bass (Beats), and great detail & soundstage (AKG), depends on which playlist i feel like listening to that day :D

I'll see if i can get my hands on the UFO's sample again and give it a little more detailed testing :D

Mar 30, 2015 at 9:04 AM Post #56 of 207
I find these UFO cans looking very sharp! However $299 is rather pricey for a set of Bluedio headphones as someone mentioned earlier.

To get back on topic: I asked Gearbest for a coupon for the H+ headphones and got one today: "BLUEDIOYM" got me a set for $27,99. http://www.gearbest.com/headsets/pp_103028.html
Cheers

Mar 30, 2015 at 10:58 AM Post #57 of 207
300 a Bluedio?
This is just ridiculous.
For that money (even less) you buy in Amazon or Ebay the ATH-WS99BT, in my experience and tastes the best BT Headphones for people looking for great performances in all frequencies, with a simply astonishing, best in class bass (which is not even artificially boosted, and do not disturb at all in not bass heavy racks, but can be extremely powerful in bass heavy music), very warm and present mids, clear crispy highs, very very very good sound quality (after all it is an audio technica), lot of detail, good soundstage (MUCH better than the R+. I have compared them side to side).
The R+ is a joke. I much prefer the T. Because none of them sound good out of the box. They absolutely need EQ. And the T respond much better to EQ, and improves a lot. The bass of the T, at that price, is just a bargain.
The build is really cheap, and the feel/comfort is  bah. But the sound, with some EQ, is incredible.

Apr 9, 2015 at 8:13 PM Post #58 of 207
I recently got another cheap pair of Bluedio R+ for $22.50 AUD which is about $17 US and I love them. 

These are way more comfortable then the H+ and way louder and better quality sound then the H+

hope this helps. 

Apr 13, 2015 at 4:46 AM Post #59 of 207
Good news! I got my hands on a pair of Bluedio UFO!!! I'll be doing some tests with it and will start a new thread for it in a few days :D
Here's a little teaser :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back