Bluedio HT H-Turbine 57mm Driver BT Headphones review
Apr 24, 2015 at 5:32 AM Post #61 of 207
Iv been waiting to see what you think about the ufo?.. Should I buy some and what is the quality really like
smily_headphones1.gif

sorry buddy, work has been piling up so it's been really crazy working for me recently.dont have time to write a full detailed review yet, but here's a little brief:
Info from Bluedio says the UFO is actually using the same drivers as in R+/ R+ Legend, but the UFO is built with more metal componet and less plastic (which makes it heavier), and it comes with a "3D sound mode", which SUCKS for music, but it could be a REAL GEM for movie experience as I watched 2 mins of Star Wars with it (busy working.... dammit....) and it sounds really good, not a DTS surround sound quality but it's similar to lots of virtual 7.1 surround sound headset in the market running on USB plug for PC, but this one in Bluetooth. imagine watching movie at home on your big ass TV with a good surround sound Bluetooth headset on, oh yeah what's missing is a beer :D
give me a little time, I'll try to start the review thread this weekend :D

Apr 25, 2015 at 8:09 AM Post #62 of 207
Your a dude.... Cheers for that I can't wait for the review.. I watch a lot of films using my Bluetooth headphones (aluratek). So that could be a bonus for me. Thanks for the reply :wink: have a good weekend.

Apr 27, 2015 at 3:34 AM Post #63 of 207
May 13, 2015 at 1:59 AM Post #65 of 207
  @GamerHAHA what EQ app do you recommend for the Bluedio bluetooth sets? I have the T2S. As you said, the ISSC is not user friendly and it looks too intrusive to me. Thanks!

Haha yeah that app sucks..... I play my songs mostly with my iPad mini, im satisfied with its preset EQ modes. Rarely play music with my Samsung Note 4 so the only one I use is called "Equalizer" available on PlayStore, the icon is a speaker driver with orange edges, with the "EQ" word in orange as well. I'm lazy with all the detail settings so i simply choose from the presets EQ profile, there's already 11 there and Im happy with them :D again, im lazy so I rarely ever adjust the details of the EQ mode so I might not be the best person to answer that :D

May 13, 2015 at 3:59 PM Post #66 of 207
Peeking in, lol. Ok, Forget what I said earlier about the Bluedio H series being garish. They obviously have a burn in period where things warm up and spread out! I have the T2S series, which has beautiful, balanced sound with a good amount of supportive bass. I made the mistake of asking my son if I could hear his H-series cans again. He's had them for about a month now with constant use (music and gaming). 

There is no comparison! The H-Series sound like cannons compared to the T2S!!! Everything sounded fuller, more present and the bass??? Colossal.  I did a cursory search on YT and sure enough...There are tons of complaints about the comparatively weak sound of the T2S to the Hurricane. They are just not in the same ballpark. I am ticked off, lol. My T2S are comfy and foldable, sure. But I cannot get that huge sound of the Hurricane out of my mind. Bluedio, bluedio what have you done? ROTFLOL 

May 14, 2015 at 4:45 AM Post #67 of 207
Thanks for the quick response Gamer.  I charged them for over 12 hrs.  In addition, when they are hard wired, the sound is also quite distorted. Tried them with my iPad, laptop, iPod and smart phone, all with the same result (wired and BT).  Thanks for sharing your experience.  I will try charging them again tonight and see how it works in the am.

May 14, 2015 at 7:14 AM Post #68 of 207
  Peeking in, lol. Ok, Forget what I said earlier about the Bluedio H series being garish. They obviously have a burn in period where things warm up and spread out! I have the T2S series, which has beautiful, balanced sound with a good amount of supportive bass. I made the mistake of asking my son if I could hear his H-series cans again. He's had them for about a month now with constant use (music and gaming). 

There is no comparison! The H-Series sound like cannons compared to the T2S!!! Everything sounded fuller, more present and the bass??? Colossal.  I did a cursory search on YT and sure enough...There are tons of complaints about the comparatively weak sound of the T2S to the Hurricane. They are just not in the same ballpark. I am ticked off, lol. My T2S are comfy and foldable, sure. But I cannot get that huge sound of the Hurricane out of my mind. Bluedio, bluedio what have you done? ROTFLOL 

Haha, I'm no engineer but is it possible that it has something to do with that foldable design? I mean when we fold and unfold the T2 headphones, we're actually deteriorating the rotatable part bit by bit right? which is the joint where it attaches to the metal sliders, and the sliders to the plastic sleeves and headband. while the drivers vibrates when we listen to music, the sound might be slightly deteriorating bit by bit with the getting loose folding joints? does that make sense? I have no idea really :D
And also i notice this little difference between the H and T2: pull the sliders to full length, there's one cable in the middle of the inner side of the T2's metal sliders, while with H, there's one cable on the front side of the left slider, and TWO CABLES on the right side, one at the front and one at the back? any idea if that makes any difference? Im curious :D
Bluedio H+:

Bluedio T2+:

May 15, 2015 at 9:18 AM Post #69 of 207
Love the review - actually read it a week after I bought them - I'm not an audiophile and I like the bass sound it's more for listening to the odd training course or webinars etc - I have a comment and a question about the package the Bludio is sent in

I felt that the packaging was great for such a low priced item (I paid £17 uk) - I half expected it in some plastic, takes you three hours and a chainsaw to open, package.  The real big issue for me anyway are the instructions.  Now I'm not a stupid person (normally anyway) and I my eyesight is pretty good  (with glasses ) but the instructions are printed in such a tiny font that I could not read them.  It didn't matter at the time as I know that headphones go over your ear and the R means right ear, there are volume buttons and skip forward and backwards slider/wheel I know that the other button is the power button and I deduced that holding the button dowm pushed it into pair mode - its paired with my Mac, iPhone and iPad  no problem.

I feel really stupid asking but How do you turn them off?  
blink.gif
 They seem to turn off if I leave them for a while - I've tried a long press - Starts Siri - a short press - does nothing.  I don't have the instructions with the tiny writing (was going to buy a magnifying glass) as Milo my dog ate them.

Please put this old man out of his misery

May 15, 2015 at 10:32 AM Post #70 of 207
Love the review - actually read it a week after I bought them - I'm not an audiophile and I like the bass sound it's more for listening to the odd training course or webinars etc - I have a comment and a question about the package the Bludio is sent in

I felt that the packaging was great for such a low priced item (I paid £17 uk) - I half expected it in some plastic, takes you three hours and a chainsaw to open, package.  The real big issue for me anyway are the instructions.  Now I'm not a stupid person (normally anyway) and I my eyesight is pretty good  (with glasses ) but the instructions are printed in such a tiny font that I could not read them.  It didn't matter at the time as I know that headphones go over your ear and the R means right ear, there are volume buttons and skip forward and backwards slider/wheel I know that the other button is the power button and I deduced that holding the button dowm pushed it into pair mode - its paired with my Mac, iPhone and iPad  no problem.

I feel really stupid asking but How do you turn them off?  :blink:  They seem to turn off if I leave them for a while - I've tried a long press - Starts Siri - a short press - does nothing.  I don't have the instructions with the tiny writing (was going to buy a magnifying glass) as Milo my dog ate them.

Please put this old man out of his misery

long press for like 5 seconds? the same way as you turn it on and enter the pairup mode. that should work. yeah, sometimes the control can be a little tricky when everything gets so small... the buttons, even the instruction menu... no worries buddy, you are not alone here :D

May 17, 2015 at 6:10 AM Post #72 of 207
  Haha, I'm no engineer but is it possible that it has something to do with that foldable design? I mean when we fold and unfold the T2 headphones, we're actually deteriorating the rotatable part bit by bit right? which is the joint where it attaches to the metal sliders, and the sliders to the plastic sleeves and headband. while the drivers vibrates when we listen to music, the sound might be slightly deteriorating bit by bit with the getting loose folding joints? does that make sense? I have no idea really :D
And also i notice this little difference between the H and T2: pull the sliders to full length, there's one cable in the middle of the inner side of the T2's metal sliders, while with H, there's one cable on the front side of the left slider, and TWO CABLES on the right side, one at the front and one at the back? any idea if that makes any difference? Im curious :D
Bluedio H+:

Bluedio T2+:

I got my H Turbine Bluedio. My T2S was still under warranty for a return. First I think it fair to reiterate that the H+ is different than the H Turbine. The H+ has FM and MicroSD Modes and the H does not. The extra cables may be for this cause. The H only has cable in the left and right front groove of the slider mechanism. It kicks much harder than its T2S sibling. Still, the out of the box sound of the H needs to warm up or, Burn-in IMHO before it opens up the fullness of it's soundstage. In other words, I think that it has a definite "settling in" period when it mellows out from simply loud, to warm and enveloping with that deep bass undergirding everything adroitly. I love the fit of the T2S...It is eons more comfy than the H Turbine, and feels sturdier. If only the rumbling bass sound signature could be replicated in the T2S
cool.gif

UPDATE: I just realized that my H series is NOT Shooting Brake (which has the better build quality in that it uses the silvery brackets and trim. The H series is plastic from stem to stern!). I am totally peeved. There are too many variables with these things. These will be used daily. I would have gladly paid the extra DOLLAR to get better build quality! Grrr. Now of course I am wondering if the big sound difference in the bass (on my son's Bluedio set) is because he has Shooting Brake as opposed to plain H Turbine? In other words, I am wondering if the "warm up" that I am waiting for will ever occur in these because they are NOT the same headphone...Just as my T2S was not the same and the sound quality was VASTLY different. 
mad.gif
  @GamerHAHA any thoughts???

May 17, 2015 at 3:32 PM Post #73 of 207
Thanks for the help guys - still can't get her to say goodbye before it goes to Siri - think I'll get rid of the pairing with the iPhone and just leave it with the Mac otherwise I'm going to end up phoning someone whose name sounds like "oh bu££er"

May 17, 2015 at 9:48 PM Post #74 of 207
  I got my H Turbine Bluedio. My T2S was still under warranty for a return. First I think it fair to reiterate that the H+ is different than the H Turbine. The H+ has FM and MicroSD Modes and the H does not. The extra cables may be for this cause. The H only has cable in the left and right front groove of the slider mechanism. It kicks much harder than its T2S sibling. Still, the out of the box sound of the H needs to warm up or, Burn-in IMHO before it opens up the fullness of it's soundstage. In other words, I think that it has a definite "settling in" period when it mellows out from simply loud, to warm and enveloping with that deep bass undergirding everything adroitly. I love the fit of the T2S...It is eons more comfy than the H Turbine, and feels sturdier. If only the rumbling bass sound signature could be replicated in the T2S
cool.gif

UPDATE: I just realized that my H series is NOT Shooting Brake (which has the better build quality in that it uses the silvery brackets and trim. The H series is plastic from stem to stern!). I am totally peeved. There are too many variables with these things. These will be used daily. I would have gladly paid the extra DOLLAR to get better build quality! Grrr. Now of course I am wondering if the big sound difference in the bass (on my son's Bluedio set) is because he has Shooting Brake as opposed to plain H Turbine? In other words, I am wondering if the "warm up" that I am waiting for will ever occur in these because they are NOT the same headphone...Just as my T2S was not the same and the sound quality was VASTLY different. 
mad.gif
  @GamerHAHA any thoughts???

From what i know according to my distributor, they said there's the following 4 models in my area (Hong Kong):
1) H >> Not foldable, No FM, NO SD card slot, plastic slider
2) H+ >> Not foldable, with FM, with SD card slot, plastic slider
3) T2 >> Foldable, No FM, No SD card slot, metal slider
4) T2+ >> Foldable, with FM, with SD card slot, metal slider

They said the "Shooting Brake" at the top right corner of the box is only a "design" instead of a product name. So let's say IF they are correct about the naming, are we talking about there's this H with plastic sliders and brackets and trim, while there's another H with possible metal sliders and brackets and trim? If that's really the case it's quite CONFUSING... any body ever got your hands on a pair of H or H+ with metal sliders, brackets and trim? please confirm? we need your help :frowning2: Never ever have any metal sliders/brackets/trim with my H/H+ stock.... it could be a better option if I can have metal ones.... not necesary more durable but at least it looks like it will be :) And hey buddy, personally I think that plastic + metal slider + plastic headband design in the T2/T2+ isn't a good design.... the two materials don't really match togather very well and the two screws on the inside of the trim falls off quite easily with some of my stock, some of my customers has to come back to me and i'll have to glue them in place. but well, it's a pretty cheap headphone so they weren't really complaining, im just saying it's not a VERY good design :) just saying :)

May 17, 2015 at 10:03 PM Post #75 of 207
Thanks for the help guys - still can't get her to say goodbye before it goes to Siri - think I'll get rid of the pairing with the iPhone and just leave it with the Mac otherwise I'm going to end up phoning someone whose name sounds like "oh bu££er"

mmm.... long press the on/off button and it SHOULD be able to turn on and off.... supposed to be..... maybe it's slightly defected..... :frowning2:
But anyway, here comes the help! I scanned the H+ manual for you :D If yours is the H without SD card slot and FM, let me know. I'll scan that one too once I get my hand on the re-stock, currently the H is out of stock in my shop :)

Stock arrived and here comes the scan of H's manual :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back