Bluedio HT H-Turbine 57mm Driver BT Headphones review
Dec 30, 2014 at 8:39 PM Post #16 of 207
Moi je vien de recevoir ce modèle hurricane 4 et mon cellulaire nexus 5 et celui de ma.conjointe un galaxy s4 ne détecte pas mes écouteur sur le bluetooth, quelqu'un peut m'aider ?

When the headphone is off, try pressing the power on button for 10 seconds, the headphone will beep once and it'll factory reset, then try again, see if that helps. also, it might be a little tricky when you first use this headphones, you press the power on button, the LED light blink blue and that's NOT the pairup mode yet. Press and hold the power on button for 3-5 seconds when you're turning on your headphone, make sure the LED is on blue continously, not blinking, that's the pairup mode and your phones can find it.
REMEMBER!!! when the LED light is blinking blue, "this is not the pairup mode you are looking for!" XD

Jan 28, 2015 at 12:10 AM Post #17 of 207
Just picked up a pair of these from Amazon.  Excellent price point ~$26 CAD.  I'm sending them back due to one really annoying problem.  When paired, the sound is intermittent, not continuous, almost like I'm out of range... even though I'm 3 feet away from the paired device.  For example, when I'm watching a movie with them, every second word is unclear or garbled.  Wondering if anyone else has experienced this.  Apologies if I'm not describing the issue very well, not sure how to put it into words.  Perhaps patchy, sketchy or jumpy would help the reader understand?

Jan 28, 2015 at 12:14 AM Post #18 of 207
  Just picked up a pair of these from Amazon.  Excellent price point ~$26 CAD.  I'm sending them back due to one really annoying problem.  When paired, the sound is intermittent, not continuous, almost like I'm out of range... even though I'm 3 feet away from the paired device.  For example, when I'm watching a movie with them, every second word is unclear or garbled.  Wondering if anyone else has experienced this.  Apologies if I'm not describing the issue very well, not sure how to put it into words.  Perhaps patchy, sketchy or jumpy would help the reader understand?

Yeah they are pretty good value headset. Did u fully charge it before u use them? a few of my customers ran into a similar problem and all they did to resolve it is to fully charge it and it'll be alright. No idea how that'd happen when the battery is low but well, that's what i heard from some, hope that helps :)

Jan 28, 2015 at 12:20 AM Post #19 of 207

Thanks for the quick response Gamer.  I charged them for over 12 hrs.  In addition, when they are hard wired, the sound is also quite distorted. Tried them with my iPad, laptop, iPod and smart phone, all with the same result (wired and BT).  Thanks for sharing your experience.  I will try charging them again tonight and see how it works in the am.

Jan 28, 2015 at 12:56 AM Post #20 of 207

Thanks for the quick response Gamer.  I charged them for over 12 hrs.  In addition, when they are hard wired, the sound is also quite distorted. Tried them with my iPad, laptop, iPod and smart phone, all with the same result (wired and BT).  Thanks for sharing your experience.  I will try charging them again tonight and see how it works in the am.

no problem :) one more possibile solution that i can think of: try turn it off and factory reset it, sometimes it solves small problems with the headset. just press and hold the on/off button for 10 seconds while it's off, it'll beep once and it's factory reset

Jan 28, 2015 at 3:47 AM Post #21 of 207
I have just bought the t2+ headphones and I really like everything about the headphones but Im trying to find the app to adjust the EQ, on the manual it says go on the official Bluedio website but I can't find anything on it????

Jan 28, 2015 at 4:04 AM Post #22 of 207
I have just bought the t2+ headphones and I really like everything about the headphones but Im trying to find the app to adjust the EQ, on the manual it says go on the official Bluedio website but I can't find anything on it????

My regional distributor told me it's one named "ISSC Audio Widget", already over PlayStore for download, no APK needed. it supports a handful of EQ modes and renaming your headset display name. Not sure if they're switching to something else or what but their offiicial website has been under construction for a while and recently they have new product shots uploaded, no details/ download section available yet though. the new site layout and those new product shots look really promising so i hope this time they make it real good and real user friendly. fingers crossed :D

Jan 28, 2015 at 4:36 AM Post #23 of 207
My regional distributor told me it's one named "ISSC Audio Widget", already over PlayStore for download, no APK needed. it supports a handful of EQ modes and renaming your headset display name. Not sure if they're switching to something else or what but their offiicial website has been under construction for a while and recently they have new product shots uploaded, no details/ download section available yet though. the new site layout and those new product shots look really promising so i hope this time they make it real good and real user friendly. fingers crossed :D

Thanks, I've downloaded the app but it won't find my headphones:confused:. When I press scan without options it finds 'unknow' then it looses the connection. What do I need to do?

Jan 28, 2015 at 4:47 AM Post #24 of 207
Thanks, I've downloaded the app but it won't find my headphones:confused:. When I press scan without options it finds 'unknow' then it looses the connection. What do I need to do?

just tried it :)

Step 1: Turn your headset to the pairup mode
Step 2: Search and pair up with your phone
Step 3: Launch the app, done :)

The "search" feature in the app is for you to actually "search" for your headset when u put it somewhere at home, connected but you forgot where. you can command your headset to "scream" so you can find it :D

Hope this helps :D

Jan 28, 2015 at 4:54 AM Post #25 of 207
just tried it :)

Step 1: Turn your headset to the pairup mode
Step 2: Search and pair up with your phone
Step 3: Launch the app, done :)

The "search" feature in the app is for you to actually "search" for your headset when u put it somewhere at home, connected but you forgot where. you can command your headset to "scream" so you can find it :D

Hope this helps :D

Does this only work for android because I have the app on my iPhone and nothing happens

Jan 28, 2015 at 5:15 AM Post #26 of 207
Does this only work for android because I have the app on my iPhone and nothing happens

I just tried with my iPad mini. first i dont find the same application i get in Google PlayStore. for iPad apps i dont find a single application matching with the company ISSC, for iPhone apps i find 4 matches, tried all 4 of them and it seems that none of them are serving any audio product related function.... sorry buddy, i guess it's for Android only for the moment, i hope it'll have an Apple version after they finish their new product line launch....

Personally i'd rather use the iPad's preset EQs instead of the Android App EQ modes coz personally i dont really consider the app "user friendly", need to save changes everytime i change the EQ before it applies and then sent to the headset. or maybe its just me coz i dont really use the EQ mode adjustment so often if im using a bluetooth headset.

Sorry for the bad news buddy :frowning2:

Jan 28, 2015 at 5:22 AM Post #27 of 207
  I just tried with my iPad mini. first i dont find the same application i get in Google PlayStore. for iPad apps i dont find a single application matching with the company ISSC, for iPhone apps i find 4 matches, tried all 4 of them and it seems that none of them are serving any audio product related function.... sorry buddy, i guess it's for Android only for the moment, i hope it'll have an Apple version after they finish their new product line launch....

Personally i'd rather use the iPad's preset EQs instead of the Android App EQ modes coz personally i dont really consider the app "user friendly", need to save changes everytime i change the EQ before it applies and then sent to the headset. or maybe its just me coz i dont really use the EQ mode adjustment so often if im using a bluetooth headset.

Sorry for the bad news buddy :frowning2:

this is what the application layout looks like on my Note4

Jan 28, 2015 at 5:51 AM Post #29 of 207
Yea it works on my sisters android but I downloaded the app on my iPhone thinking it was the right on but it's not. Oh well

dont get too disappointed buddy, try the app with your sister's android and u know its an app still with a lot of room to improve. at least bluedio is starting to have this app so i guess sooner or later it'll get so much better and have an ios version as well. optimist here :)

Jan 31, 2015 at 2:50 AM Post #30 of 207
I have been happily using my headphones for a few months. Then I went to stay with friends and packed the headphones in my suitcase (went in my car so no being tossed around) and when I got there they didn't work anymore. Back home, still won't work. They are still paired with my laptop but when I click "Listen to Music" (btw, I never had to do this before - they always worked automatically), I get a message that the connection failed.

I don't have a driver (and don't know if I need one). I am afraid to delete the devise and repair it because my computer guy did it for me when he was doing other work for me when I bought the headphones. I've been to other forums not related to this specific product and don't want to do anything without hearing from you guys here first. I would love to be able to handle this myself and not have to go back to my computer guy.

Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back