Bluedio HT H-Turbine 57mm Driver BT Headphones review
Jan 31, 2015 at 5:27 AM Post #31 of 207
I have been happily using my headphones for a few months. Then I went to stay with friends and packed the headphones in my suitcase (went in my car so no being tossed around) and when I got there they didn't work anymore. Back home, still won't work. They are still paired with my laptop but when I click "Listen to Music" (btw, I never had to do this before - they always worked automatically), I get a message that the connection failed.

I don't have a driver (and don't know if I need one). I am afraid to delete the devise and repair it because my computer guy did it for me when he was doing other work for me when I bought the headphones. I've been to other forums not related to this specific product and don't want to do anything without hearing from you guys here first. I would love to be able to handle this myself and not have to go back to my computer guy.

Thanks.

no worries buddy, we got your back :)
first of all, bluedio headsets do not need any drivers for laptop/PC use. though i cant be sure of the cause of the promblem u are facing, but there is something u can do.
first, delete it from your laptop pairup device record, make sure your headset is charged and it's off. press and hold the power on button for 10 seconds, it will beep once and auto factory reset. then u press and hold the power on button for 5 seconds, the small indicator light will be on a long blue, then try search for it on your laptop and pair up again. if it still doesnt work, try pairup your headset with a phone or another bluetooth device, if it still dont work then theres something broken inside your headset, otherwise reinstall your laptop bluetooth driver (for external usb bluetooth receiver) or shut down your laptop bluetooth and try pairup again (for built in bluetooth module)

hope it helps :)

Jan 31, 2015 at 6:34 AM Post #32 of 207
The best thing about your reply was your suggestion that I test whether or not the earphones work by pairing it with my cellphone. I did this first and happily saw that it does work. That confirmed, I had the confidence to delete the devise from my computer and easily reconnected it. 
Success!
Thank-you.

Jan 31, 2015 at 8:04 AM Post #33 of 207
Hey everyone!I bought these headphones about a month ago and they work great and all,but for some reason the power button (out of all) got stuck,and now I can't turn the headphones on.It's really frustrating knowing that they work just fine but I cant turn them on lol.Ofc I could listen through the cable but for some reason that eliminated pretty much 100% of the bass,which I love.
Do I have to buy new ones or is this fixable?Thanks in advance!

Jan 31, 2015 at 11:44 AM Post #34 of 207
Hey everyone!I bought these headphones about a month ago and they work great and all,but for some reason the power button (out of all) got stuck,and now I can't turn the headphones on.It's really frustrating knowing that they work just fine but I cant turn them on lol.Ofc I could listen through the cable but for some reason that eliminated pretty much 100% of the bass,which I love.
Do I have to buy new ones or is this fixable?Thanks in advance!

to fix the button i guess you'll have to send it to your local reseller. and if u bought it online, most likely theres no warranty, maybe its time for an H+ or the latest T2+ :)

Feb 3, 2015 at 6:47 AM Post #35 of 207
to fix the button i guess you'll have to send it to your local reseller. and if u bought it online, most likely theres no warranty, maybe its time for an H+ or the latest T2+ :)

Damn that sucks I guess I'll havr to keep listening with the cable till I can afford new ones,or maybe get it fixed somehow
Do you have any idea why there's like 80% less bass when I use them through the cable?It just makes no sense to me.The only theory I have is that the bass takes so much energy that the phone's battery only isnt enough.
Is there like no other emergency way of turning the headphones on?It frustrates me to no end knowing that they work but I cant enable them.There has to be some way to turn them on and just leave them like that,without using the stuck button

Feb 3, 2015 at 7:34 AM Post #36 of 207
Damn that sucks I guess I'll havr to keep listening with the cable till I can afford new ones,or maybe get it fixed somehow
Do you have any idea why there's like 80% less bass when I use them through the cable?It just makes no sense to me.The only theory I have is that the bass takes so much energy that the phone's battery only isnt enough.
Is there like no other emergency way of turning the headphones on?It frustrates me to no end knowing that they work but I cant enable them.There has to be some way to turn them on and just leave them like that,without using the stuck button

sorry about that buddy :frowning2: what do u mean your button is stucked? got a pic or something so i can ask the technican in my regional distributor?
the basa is greatly decreased coz this headset has an OP-Amp bypass, which means you are correct, when the cord is plugged in, the headset will stop using its built in ampifier and requires your input device's electricity to "push" it. we are talking about a pair of 57mm drivers here, bigger than those in Beats, so you know... :frowning2:

Feb 3, 2015 at 7:49 AM Post #37 of 207
sorry about that buddy :frowning2: what do u mean your button is stucked? got a pic or something so i can ask the technican in my regional distributor?
the basa is greatly decreased coz this headset has an OP-Amp bypass, which means you are correct, when the cord is plugged in, the headset will stop using its built in ampifier and requires your input device's electricity to "push" it. we are talking about a pair of 57mm drivers here, bigger than those in Beats, so you know... :frowning2:

The button looks completely fine (the marks around it I caused after it broke,in an attempt tu unstuck with a duller knife...dumb idea I know), but it's pushed all the way down at all times,and hangs freely when I hold the heapdhones upside down.I dont think this happened due to regular use,since I've only had it for about a month,nor do I think it's caused by some sticky material like soda or grease.I suspect this was caused by me using it outside in the cold (around 0 to -5 degrees Celsius).I am not even sure if that's possible but it's my only explanation,since I never abused the button in any way.
I really hope this can be fixed by an expert (I know a place where I will take them soon) because I would feel really bad to replace functional headphones with new ones,because I cant turn them on lmao.
I apreciate your concern on my problem greatly,and I hope you might have some answers for a careless tech newbie :)

Feb 3, 2015 at 9:17 PM Post #38 of 207

The button looks completely fine (the marks around it I caused after it broke,in an attempt tu unstuck with a duller knife...dumb idea I know), but it's pushed all the way down at all times,and hangs freely when I hold the heapdhones upside down.I dont think this happened due to regular use,since I've only had it for about a month,nor do I think it's caused by some sticky material like soda or grease.I suspect this was caused by me using it outside in the cold (around 0 to -5 degrees Celsius).I am not even sure if that's possible but it's my only explanation,since I never abused the button in any way.
I really hope this can be fixed by an expert (I know a place where I will take them soon) because I would feel really bad to replace functional headphones with new ones,because I cant turn them on lmao.
I apreciate your concern on my problem greatly,and I hope you might have some answers for a careless tech newbie
smily_headphones1.gif

Buddy, bad news :frowning2:
The micro button on this headset is using a similiar mechanism as this:

Most likely two or more of those "metal hook" under your H's On/Off button is broken so the button isnt working and hangs freely. The technican says if you know a good technican, you can take it to him and let him open your headset and check if the broken metal parts are still there (in some cases it breaks and fall off and lost), if they are all there, your technican might be able to weld them back togather (which requires 50% skill and 50% luck, that "hook" is just too small that it might just fell off when the technican heat it), if it works it'll be good as new, if it doesnt... well.... say goodbye to that button :frowning2:

I sell headsets and this Bluedio H seems to be an "discontinued" item in my country (in Asia), I have only a handful pieces in hand and will ship them back to the regional distributor shortly. If you're not fully confident in fixing it there, inbox me, maybe i can have another alternative, just a little help for a friend :D

Feb 3, 2015 at 11:24 PM Post #39 of 207
  Buddy, bad news :frowning2:
The micro button on this headset is using a similiar mechanism as this:

Most likely two or more of those "metal hook" under your H's On/Off button is broken so the button isnt working and hangs freely. The technican says if you know a good technican, you can take it to him and let him open your headset and check if the broken metal parts are still there (in some cases it breaks and fall off and lost), if they are all there, your technican might be able to weld them back togather (which requires 50% skill and 50% luck, that "hook" is just too small that it might just fell off when the technican heat it), if it works it'll be good as new, if it doesnt... well.... say goodbye to that button :frowning2:

I sell headsets and this Bluedio H seems to be an "discontinued" item in my country (in Asia), I have only a handful pieces in hand and will ship them back to the regional distributor shortly. If you're not fully confident in fixing it there, inbox me, maybe i can have another alternative, just a little help for a friend :D

Update!!!
The actually button looks like this

Just tried to open one myself. Pretty tough to open it successfully without damaging the headset exterior. the red circle is the part where the metal is broken and detached from the board, that's where to weld and that's two tiny little spots, the technican needs to have SUPER STEADY HANDS! :O

Feb 7, 2015 at 8:59 AM Post #40 of 207
to those who have the bluedio R how would they compare to the audio technica ad700 headphones. They have 53mm drivers in them and are crystal clear even at loud volumes. I currently own these audio technica headphones and find them to be the most comfortable headphones I have ever worn. Just wanna know if I would be at an advantage of getting the bluedio R headphones? I had the H+ bluedios and sold them, they where to tight on my head. How do the bluedio R headphones stack up against a pair of audio technica ad700's?

Mar 5, 2015 at 7:46 PM Post #43 of 207
Can anybody explain the difference between ht, h- and h+?
The H- and H+ are called Turbine and the only thing I understood is that the H+ can read micro sd cards but lost the integrated EQ. But no idea about the HT which is called Shooting Brake (???)
Ah, and the T2S... Also called Turbine. Just a foldable version or what?

Mar 5, 2015 at 9:19 PM Post #44 of 207
  Can anybody explain the difference between ht, h- and h+?
The H- and H+ are called Turbine and the only thing I understood is that the H+ can read micro sd cards but lost the integrated EQ. But no idea about the HT which is called Shooting Brake (???)
Ah, and the T2S... Also called Turbine. Just a foldable version or what?

Haha, Bluedio really need to work on how they name their products :D it took me a while for their sales representative to explain that to me before I start selling Bluedio, so yeah i can help with the explaination :D

Bluedio product naming:
For easier understanding, let's call those with "H" as the "H series". The "H series" stands for the "Hurrican", there're three models in this series: H, H+ and H-WH. Forget about the "HT" or "H-" or "H-T" or "H-Turbine", Bluedio named the 57mm drivers as the "Turbine 57mm drivers", there's no such model named Turbine. As for the "Shooting Brake", nobody has any explaination on what the hack that is, it's printed over the top right corner of all models with the Turbine 57mm drivers. So in "H series", H and H+ ONLY!!!!
Example> H http://www.amazon.com/Bluedio-shooting-Wireless-Bluetooth-Headphones/dp/B00LA520Y8/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1425606025&sr=8-2&keywords=bluedio+H
is the same as http://www.amazon.com/Bluedio-shooting-Wireless-Bluetooth-Headphones/dp/B00LA520Y8/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1425606025&sr=8-2&keywords=bluedio+H
Example> H+ http://www.amazon.com/Bluedio-Bluetooth-headphone-headphones-microphone/dp/B00M6NP9AU/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1425606025&sr=8-3&keywords=bluedio+H
Example> H-WH http://www.amazon.com/Bluedio-Portable-heaphones-Hurrican-Gift-package/dp/B00Q6B8N38/ref=sr_1_13?ie=UTF8&qid=1425607038&sr=8-13&keywords=bluedio+H%2B
Difference between H, H+ and H-WH:
H-WH> Wired version, NO BLUETOOTH, easy to understand. NOTE! any Bluedio headphone models with "-WH" means it's with wire, no wireless no Bluetooth.
H> Bluetooth 4.1 with the option to use a 3.5mm wire to connect, built in with 5 EQ mode that you can switch while listening to your music via Bluetooth by pressing the two volume buttons the same time.
H+> Same Bluetooth 4.1 with the option to use a 3.5mm wire to connect, no built in EQ mode, replaced by a MicroSD card slot for music playback (up to 32GB), card reader and built in FM radio.

The "T Series":
"T Series" is the "Foldable" series. There're two models in this series: T2 and T2+. They are the foldable version of H and H+ respectively, same feature, just added the foldable function to make it a little more "carriable". As there's also the so-called "T2S" out there, mind that it's EXACTLY the same as T2.
Example> T2 http://www.amazon.com/Bluedio-Shooting-Bluetooth-headphones-wireless/dp/B00Q2XNN3U/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1425607618&sr=8-4&keywords=bluedio+T
is the same as http://www.amazon.com/Shooting-Bluetooth-Headphones-Wireless-Hurrican/dp/B00T2OKVOU/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1425607618&sr=8-8&keywords=bluedio+T
Example> T2+ http://www.amazon.com/Bluedio-Bluetooth-headphones-wireless-Hurrican/dp/B00Q30A1RI/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1425607618&sr=8-5&keywords=bluedio+T

Again, Bluedio really need to work on how they name their products LOL
Hope this helps!

Mar 5, 2015 at 9:35 PM Post #45 of 207
  Haha, Bluedio really need to work on how they name their products :D it took me a while for their sales representative to explain that to me before I start selling Bluedio, so yeah i can help with the explaination :D

Bluedio product naming:
For easier understanding, let's call those with "H" as the "H series". The "H series" stands for the "Hurrican", there're three models in this series: H, H+ and H-WH. Forget about the "HT" or "H-" or "H-T" or "H-Turbine", Bluedio named the 57mm drivers as the "Turbine 57mm drivers", there's no such model named Turbine. As for the "Shooting Brake", nobody has any explaination on what the hack that is, it's printed over the top right corner of all models with the Turbine 57mm drivers. So in "H series", H and H+ ONLY!!!!
Example> H http://www.amazon.com/Bluedio-shooting-Wireless-Bluetooth-Headphones/dp/B00LA520Y8/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1425606025&sr=8-2&keywords=bluedio+H
is the same as http://www.amazon.com/Bluedio-shooting-Wireless-Bluetooth-Headphones/dp/B00LA520Y8/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1425606025&sr=8-2&keywords=bluedio+H
Example> H+ http://www.amazon.com/Bluedio-Bluetooth-headphone-headphones-microphone/dp/B00M6NP9AU/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1425606025&sr=8-3&keywords=bluedio+H
Example> H-WH http://www.amazon.com/Bluedio-Portable-heaphones-Hurrican-Gift-package/dp/B00Q6B8N38/ref=sr_1_13?ie=UTF8&qid=1425607038&sr=8-13&keywords=bluedio+H%2B
Difference between H, H+ and H-WH:
H-WH> Wired version, NO BLUETOOTH, easy to understand. NOTE! any Bluedio headphone models with "-WH" means it's with wire, no wireless no Bluetooth.
H> Bluetooth 4.1 with the option to use a 3.5mm wire to connect, built in with 5 EQ mode that you can switch while listening to your music via Bluetooth by pressing the two volume buttons the same time.
H+> Same Bluetooth 4.1 with the option to use a 3.5mm wire to connect, no built in EQ mode, replaced by a MicroSD card slot for music playback (up to 32GB), card reader and built in FM radio.

The "T Series":
"T Series" is the "Foldable" series. There're two models in this series: T2 and T2+. They are the foldable version of H and H+ respectively, same feature, just added the foldable function to make it a little more "carriable". As there's also the so-called "T2S" out there, mind that it's EXACTLY the same as T2.
Example> T2 http://www.amazon.com/Bluedio-Shooting-Bluetooth-headphones-wireless/dp/B00Q2XNN3U/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1425607618&sr=8-4&keywords=bluedio+T
is the same as http://www.amazon.com/Shooting-Bluetooth-Headphones-Wireless-Hurrican/dp/B00T2OKVOU/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1425607618&sr=8-8&keywords=bluedio+T
Example> T2+ http://www.amazon.com/Bluedio-Bluetooth-headphones-wireless-Hurrican/dp/B00Q30A1RI/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1425607618&sr=8-5&keywords=bluedio+T

Again, Bluedio really need to work on how they name their products LOL
Hope this helps!

Oh, I have just sent you a PM also for the difference between R+ ad R2.
I did not see this answer.
So, thanks, but, I think you made a mistake with the first two links, they are the same exact link.
To be clear, when I find HT should I read H-?
I have read somewhere that the HT can connect to another headphone so that both play the same music together (although it is not clear if it can do that with ANY headphone or only with another HT). While the H- supposedly cannot.
So, according to some people there is a HT.
On Amazon Bluedio answer that they have the same Audio Quality but they differ in the package and in the metal part on the arms. Which confirms that somehow there is an HT.
If so, I wonder if this HT also has got the EQ like the H-.
For me, the SD and the Radio are not important. But maybe for some people it could be important, and I compare headphones to help people. But I do not want to buy both H+ and H-.
I must decide.
Tell me about this EQ, does it have any use if I already have an EQ on my smartphone?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back