Blox earbuds Discussion (TM7, M2C, ANV3, BE3/BE5/BE7, B160/B320)
May 19, 2015 at 11:04 AM Post #871 of 1,134

I got a pair of M2c earbuds recently via trade and I'm really loving them! How much of a step up would the BE7s be do you think?

It's been like more than 2 years now that I'm using M2c ? Bought them when I lost my PK2. Still using & lovin' every bit of it. But like yourself, I too wonder how much of an upgrade would BE7 poses. Perhaps @ClieOS himself can enlighten us.

I too own M2C and it is still my favourite earbud along with Zen, MX980 and PK1. I can say that M2C is great all-rounder-type earbud. 
While BE3 and BE7 (mk2) is somehow v-shaped. The bass is good on BE7, which is the refined-version of BE3 and also better details though not for analytical/monitoring nor vocal-lovers.
I'm using the BE3 and BE7 specifically for EDM.

again.. this is my personal opinion. Others may find it different.

May 19, 2015 at 9:46 PM Post #880 of 1,134
Vancouver here. Took something like 20 days lol

Well worth the wait imo

Those Blox, really worth the wait... 
smily_headphones1.gif

smily_headphones1.gif

Why did they stop making the Blox TM7? Is the BE7 a step ahead of the TM7?

According to my colleague, Woo of Blox did not mention why he stopped making one. He only stated that Blox WILL NOT be producing more TM7. Even if we request for 30 or more units, he will not produce them.

I don't think BE7 is a step ahead of TM7. Though I haven't heard the TM7.

hi, just wonder dose any one know how to recognize blox be3 and be5 by looking only?
seem they are identical in term of external look T__T

BE3, BE5 and BE7 use the same shell. But BE7 (mk2) has small yellow-tube on its cable to differ from its 'brothers'..

Jun 8, 2015 at 6:32 PM Post #881 of 1,134
So, if the BE3 and BE5 are V-shaped, where did the M2C go?
I want to recommend it to people but it's out of production :-\

Jun 14, 2015 at 10:56 AM Post #883 of 1,134
So, if the BE3 and BE5 are V-shaped, where did the M2C go?
I want to recommend it to people but it's out of production :-\

Well I guess it leaned on netral toward bright. But the mids and low is smoothingly good for laidback music.

:) Not cheerful news from Woo of Bloxearphone. The Q3 will be the new buds, but not flagship :frowning2:

It seems that the research is not going very well. Probably because he wanted to make something with smaller housing so it would take longer time to develop. Just guessing

Jun 15, 2015 at 2:22 AM Post #885 of 1,134
With the further push-out of the Blox flagship, does anybody think it's wise to invest to VE Zen? I already have the BE7 but wondering if anything can do better than that. Or doing so will be more of a sidegrade than an upgrade? I'm currently waiting to push the button for a nice deal with the Zen but if it's not an upgrade from the BE7 then I rather invest to some other priorities. Appreciate any feedback and advice.
confused_face_2.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back