Blox earbuds Discussion (TM7, M2C, ANV3, BE3/BE5/BE7, B160/B320)
Jul 5, 2015 at 11:44 AM Post #902 of 1,134
That will be a tough one. The links are all gone by now. Bought my second pair with an old used Gigabeat player I bought on ebay for $60. A picture of them...
Y95A-font-b-Toshiba-b-font-gigabeat-font-b-MP3-b-font-font-b-Players-b.jpg

Trying to visit that page it is associated with is gone. Happens with all the google images I find and visit the pages of
frown.gif

Another issue is that I have had the colored ones and they didn't strike me as quite as good as the older ones. Maybe kjk1281 can chime in on how my current pair rate. Don't think my new black pair are as good as the older pair I got with the F10 player. Still good though. A decent fight but not as good as the BE5 but the newer Toshiba were more fun than the BE5. Toshiba still sent the BE5 on their way because the Gigabeat were more fun and the BE5 were not "better enough" for me to keep them.

The older ones were black with the RA plug as above there is the newer straight plug on the color models. I suspect production variations since they are cheap and some pairs might just sound better than others.

Shame that they may not be as good across the variations but last I saw them for sale, they were $5 or $6 so worth the risk since they are worth it if you can find it.

Aug 9, 2015 at 5:36 PM Post #914 of 1,134
I would like to know as well...

Bought a pair of M2C a couple of years ago and I've been extremelly happy with them. I wouldn't mind buying a more expensive model.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back