Blox earbuds Discussion (TM7, M2C, ANV3, BE3/BE5/BE7, B160/B320)
Oct 4, 2014 at 7:23 AM Post #736 of 1,134
I've just been in touch with Woo at Blox because I managed to order just after he'd run out of stock, but before the order page was disabled. Anyway - he said he should have more BE3 stock by 12th October

Oct 20, 2014 at 1:23 AM Post #739 of 1,134
I got my pair (BE3)... They seem to sound great only if I press them with my hands against my ears, if I just leave them in there they don't feel snag (feel like they can fall off easily) and they don't sound as good or as loud. What am I doing wrong/how do I fix this?

Oct 20, 2014 at 3:14 AM Post #742 of 1,134
I'm afraid they are big for your ears.

Really? I didn't think I've had smaller than normal ears or anything such...

Oct 20, 2014 at 7:31 AM Post #743 of 1,134
I got my pair (BE3)... They seem to sound great only if I press them with my hands against my ears, if I just leave them in there they don't feel snag (feel like they can fall off easily) and they don't sound as good or as loud. What am I doing wrong/how do I fix this?

Did you use them with foam?

I have an ANV3 and without foam i had the same issue.

Oct 20, 2014 at 11:20 AM Post #745 of 1,134

You can try Yurbuds enhancers. They are $10 for 2 pairs straight from their site. They go over the earbud and direct all the sound through a nozzle into the ear canal. They also "lock" in place to prevent it from slipping out.
What you described is exactly what I experienced with all earbuds prior to getting the enhancers. Especially on my right ear where it falls off too easily. You still get the airy sound and the openness.

Edit: unfortunately they only sell in US though. Amazon and eBay sell them, but at an absurd $15 for ONE pair...

Oct 20, 2014 at 11:33 AM Post #746 of 1,134
Did you use them with foam?

I have an ANV3 and without foam i had the same issue.

Yes with the foam they came with.

You can try Yurbuds enhancers. They are $10 for 2 pairs straight from their site. They go over the earbud and direct all the sound through a nozzle into the ear canal. They also "lock" in place to prevent it from slipping out.

What you described is exactly what I experienced with all earbuds prior to getting the enhancers. Especially on my right ear where it falls off too easily. You still get the airy sound and the openness.

Edit: unfortunately they only sell in US though. Amazon and eBay sell them, but at an absurd $15 for ONE pair...

Cheers bud, will have a look what I can get to Australia.

Oct 20, 2014 at 11:38 AM Post #747 of 1,134
Looks like they do have an online shop in Australia (https://yurbuds.com.au/product/replacement-enhancer/) woot woot!

How do I go about choosing an option and size?

Oct 21, 2014 at 8:38 PM Post #750 of 1,134

Users who are viewing this thread

Back