Blox earbuds Discussion (TM7, M2C, ANV3, BE3/BE5/BE7, B160/B320)
Nov 27, 2014 at 6:02 PM Post #781 of 1,134
I'm looking forward to joining the Blox party.

I looked and it seems like the BE7s are available (as are BE3s).   I was about to go for the BE7s, but just read on here that there will be a new flagship from Blox soon.  I've always wanted a pair of TM7s, so think I will wait for this newer model. 

I don't suppose anybody knows when these might be available? 

Regards

Jeb.

Nov 27, 2014 at 8:10 PM Post #782 of 1,134

I was given an address in Thailand to ship back to, but I don't think I'll be doing that as shipping in and out of Canada is ridiculously expensive.

really? standard air mail shouldn't be much more than about $5. certainly no more than $10. fwiw i sent a 500g parcel from japan to brazil (quite literally the opposite side of the planet) for $10 last week.

Nov 27, 2014 at 8:29 PM Post #783 of 1,134
  I'm looking forward to joining the Blox party.

I looked and it seems like the BE7s are available (as are BE3s).   I was about to go for the BE7s, but just read on here that there will be a new flagship from Blox soon.  I've always wanted a pair of TM7s, so think I will wait for this newer model. 

I don't suppose anybody knows when these might be available? 

Regards

Jeb.

Not for awhile though so hope you're patient. Doubtful that it will be before the new year or very early 2015. So hope you're patient :)

Nov 28, 2014 at 6:01 AM Post #784 of 1,134
  Not for awhile though so hope you're patient. Doubtful that it will be before the new year or very early 2015. So hope you're patient :)

"Patience".  Not sure I know what that is.

Thanks goldenSHK.  After sending a quick email to Blox I had a reply, echoing what you said,  to the effect that for the "top tier" headphones they could be available in Q2 of 2015 but not before.

I think i'll try and get hold of some BE3s in the meantime. 

Regards

Jeb.

Nov 28, 2014 at 6:07 AM Post #785 of 1,134

"Patience".  Not sure I know what that is.

Thanks goldenSHK.  After sending a quick email to Blox I had a reply, echoing what you said,  to the effect that for the "top tier" headphones they could be available in Q2 of 2015 but not before.

I think i'll try and get hold of some BE3s in the meantime. 

Regards

Jeb.

Haha yes, it is going to be a possibly very long wait for the flagships, I'm waiting too FYI. I think the BE3 would be a good thing to get while waiting for them since the BE3 is only $37 shipped and has received only praise here. I am waiting on a BE5 shipment mysef. 

Dec 5, 2014 at 1:18 AM Post #787 of 1,134
5054f50787281100f3355d07ecd838a4.jpg

710b560f8289c74a2fd2faff16d20f71.jpg

Fiio x1 + Fiio e11k + Blox BE3

Dec 5, 2014 at 1:00 PM Post #789 of 1,134
I got Blox BE7 this week.

To be honest, I'm not an audiophile, but this ear-bud sounds very good.

I'm looking forward to seeing a new flagship ear-bud of Blox in the near future.

Dec 18, 2014 at 5:10 PM Post #792 of 1,134
I look for earbuds with good bass (like Sennheiser MX400) , PK3 good but not enouth bass.
What would you recommend to me?

Depends on your audio source, but if your ears aren't too small, the Mrice Earbell E100 has outstanding bass for an earbud. As I've mentioned in my previous post, they are on a whole different level of bass quality in comparison to the Blox BE3's which in my opinion are still bass strong, but the E100's, even more so. Both absolutely destroy the PK3's on sound quality. You can get the earbells for a price that's a third of the blox BE3's. From my experience, there are two factors required to make them sound as good as they can be and one is a good audio source with an amp or when you need something portable, a sansa clip running rockbox and tweaking the hell out of the settings to get that bass kick that you're looking for over the BE3's. The other factor is fit. They're a bit bulky in size to the BE3's which are similar in size to the pk3's ( kind of as far as size in the ear), so overall the fit of the earbells are a concern for those with smaller ears......but with the right combination of audio source and fit, I put them up there with the BE3's as my fav earbuds , and with the stronger bass you seem to be looking for. Be3's for comfort, and Mrice E100's for its noteworthy bass. They're my two suggestions over the PK3's.

Jan 5, 2015 at 3:09 AM Post #794 of 1,134
Did you notice that Box BE3, for sale since december 25th have a "new" sound signature, as indicated on Blox site.
I own the former BE3 since last autumn, and put an order for that "new" BE3
Did anybody had the oportunity to compare "old" and "new" BE3..????

Jan 16, 2015 at 10:35 PM Post #795 of 1,134
Woo says that for the newly tuned BE3, they "have made the diaphragm to be more flexible and lower a magnetic field in voice coil.
The new tuned ones will sound more relax and wider stage etc."

Honestly after the superb air, soundstage, and treble of my defunct ANV3, I find my BE3 lacklustre and boring. Meh. 

Am struggling to hold off purchasing the BE7 as I eagerly await the "effortless" flagship that might come out Q2 2015.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back