BGVP discussion thread DM7/ DM6/DMG and NEW BA series
Dec 1, 2018 at 3:59 PM Post #152 of 5,353
I will be doing some tip rolling and will try the Symbio Mandarins, Dekoni & Westones. Currently I put on the Comply T200 and they sound nicer than the stock foam tips that came in the package.

pic7.jpg

Dec 1, 2018 at 5:15 PM Post #153 of 5,353
That would be awesome. Which cable did you buy?

I got THIS cable from Amazon earlier but they no longer seem to have the MMCX/3.5mm version for sale, sold out apparently. It can still be had on Aliexpress HERE, but the wait is 12-20 days. I bought that particular cable because I have the 2 pin/3.5mm version on my IMR R1 IEMs and I love it.

Here is a pic of the cable on my IMR R1's:

Dec 1, 2018 at 8:09 PM Post #157 of 5,353
long time reader .finally decided to make an account to join in on the fun .i also purchased dm6 from ali on 11.11 from h duby and the seller was upfront and honest with me saying it would take awhile because they are back logged . they also told me they are shipping 20 units per day and i should be expecting mine to be shipped around dec 10 .waiting patiently .this is my first venture into chi fi .also purchased nicehck lucky bag thats stuck somewhere with canada post.

Last edited:
Dec 1, 2018 at 9:08 PM Post #158 of 5,353
Is this the standard cable?
I thought it is silver

That is the copper/silver mix which enhances bass, more warm. The white included cable is silver which is brighter, enhances treble. Some DM6 orders have included both. Mine came with the warmer cable which I wanted, didn’t notice a choice on the box?

Dec 1, 2018 at 9:08 PM Post #160 of 5,353
Why the DM6 over the BMG?

Dec 1, 2018 at 10:34 PM Post #164 of 5,353
What is the difference between copper and silver?is copper better? sorry still new at this hobby

Oh man, that is a deep dark hole to dig into, lol. There are a ton of differing opinions on the subject. If you have some time on your hands Google "Silver vs Copper headphone cables", but you may end up more confused afterwards.

Dec 1, 2018 at 10:40 PM Post #165 of 5,353
Oh man, that is a deep dark hole to dig into, lol. There are a ton of differing opinions on the subject. If you have some time on your hands Google "Silver vs Copper headphone cables", but you may end up more confused afterwards.
Yeah I already did that and still am confused..anyways maybe its a preference thing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back