Beyerdynamic to launch new top headphone at IFA -- called T1
Nov 26, 2009 at 11:25 AM Post #542 of 3,971
Quote:

Originally Posted by jyle_t /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Woah, first the ES10 girl, now the T1 girl!

Both of them share the same characteristic, more charming and attractive than the cans.
icon10.gif

DSC02942.jpg

Nov 26, 2009 at 11:30 AM Post #543 of 3,971
Quote:

Originally Posted by cwilson /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Both of them share the same characteristic, more charming and attractive than the cans.
icon10.gif

DSC02942.jpg

Okay, now I really want one!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by knopfy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The T1 is more "honest" regarding the tonal spectrum imo, more "straight". It does not have the "WOW" effect of the HD800 at a first glance, but when listening longer time, you get all instruments as they are (my opinion!)

But this sounds very good too.
biggrin.gif

Nov 26, 2009 at 12:12 PM Post #544 of 3,971
Quote:

Originally Posted by cwilson /img/forum/go_quote.gif
icon10.gif

She reminds me of bjork.
And I dunno, these headphones are pretty attractive IMO and she isn't really my type

Nov 26, 2009 at 3:40 PM Post #545 of 3,971
Quote:

Originally Posted by knopfy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The T1 is more "honest" regarding the tonal spectrum imo, more "straight". It does not have the "WOW" effect of the HD800 at a first glance, but when listening longer time, you get all instruments as they are (my opinion!)

I find this quite hilarious because the HD800 has been described by many (including me) as a headphone that does not have an "WOW" effect when you first hear it. Only after listening to it for a while do you realize how good it really is.

Personally, I think Beyer increased the magnetic field so that it actually warps the electric fields of our brain. Everybody is going to love the T1 because it actually stimulates our pleasure centers using techo-orgranic fluxaphonic trickery.
smily_headphones1.gif

Nov 26, 2009 at 4:08 PM Post #546 of 3,971
Quote:

Originally Posted by odigg /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I find this quite hilarious because the HD800 has been described by many (including me) as a headphone that does not have an "WOW" effect when you first hear it. Only after listening to it for a while do you realize how good it really is.
smily_headphones1.gif

Well, the T1 girl sure has the "wow!" effect. I'm wondering if it's possible to ship her and the phones to the U.S. Then we can finally do a definitive test on break-in.

Nov 27, 2009 at 2:09 AM Post #549 of 3,971
Quote:

Originally Posted by spinali /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Well, the T1 girl sure has the "wow!" effect. I'm wondering if it's possible to ship her and the phones to the U.S. Then we can finally do a definitive test on break-in.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr.khali /img/forum/go_quote.gif
How many hours do you reckon?
wink.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by TempestX /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Why count the hours, just enjoy!

Oh!-----and

Happy listening!
wink.gif

What kind of wattage would you offer her, after I show her my monster amp, she wont be going anywhere!!
L3000.gif

Nov 27, 2009 at 3:31 AM Post #551 of 3,971
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cecala /img/forum/go_quote.gif
What kind of wattage would you offer her, after I show her my monster amp, she wont be going anywhere!!
L3000.gif

T1 girl seems to be the kind of girl who'd have no problem with an extended break-in period. But there will still be people who'll say it's all psychological.

I guess I'd have to prove them wrong.

Nov 27, 2009 at 3:31 AM Post #552 of 3,971
Quote:

Originally Posted by spinali /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It sounds feeling good of Wow energy, and seems to embody the Slogan of Beyerdynamic T1.......................

and happy listening
icon10.gif

Nov 27, 2009 at 3:57 AM Post #553 of 3,971
offtopic

I rent a unit of A1 to test from my friend . (Yes, i have many friends,lol) . headphone is very old DT990.

As my heard, A1's bass not muddy or slow, but the midband,especially low mid range has the feature similar to NOS DAC. cant tell more detail impression now, but I guess that's the point of "love or hate".

Nov 27, 2009 at 8:17 AM Post #554 of 3,971
Quote:

Originally Posted by donthuang /img/forum/go_quote.gif
offtopic

I rent a unit of A1 to test from my friend . (Yes, i have many friends,lol) . headphone is very old DT990.

As my heard, A1's bass not muddy or slow, but the midband,especially low mid range has the feature similar to NOS DAC. cant tell more detail impression now, but I guess that's the point of "love or hate".

What version of the DT990 is it? A 600 ohm 990 would sound different than a 250 or 32 ohm 990, and would be more or less difficult to drive depending on which you used, which could affect your opinions of the amp.

Nov 27, 2009 at 8:25 AM Post #555 of 3,971
Quote:

Originally Posted by cyberidd /img/forum/go_quote.gif
What version of the DT990 is it? A 600 ohm 990 would sound different than a 250 or 32 ohm 990, and would be more or less difficult to drive depending on which you used, which could affect your opinions of the amp.

A very old DT990/250ohm

But i dont think there are much differents between 600ohm & 250ohm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back