beyer t70 & t70p NEW!
May 17, 2011 at 1:25 PM Post #18 of 623
Something in between DT770 and T5....

Subscribed

May 20, 2011 at 7:35 AM Post #21 of 623
I haven't heard the t1, but do have the t5p unburned in on my ears right now. The soundstage is big, but I've never heard a Beyerdynamic with s logic. :p

Whether s logic is actually a thing or not, it belongs to Ultrasone,

So, if we have the t70, then I wonder when we will also see the t80 and t90. Will it be like the last refresh, where the released versions were in 32 and 250 ohm... With 600 ohm available only as manufaktur at first? That's how the last refresh went, I'm just sayin.

The price and name and ohm versios leads me to believe it's a refresh, with the t5p and t1 hanging onto their own niches. Note I don't say better. I mean if you want dt770 bass you won't be happy however many t5ps you get. :D

May 20, 2011 at 1:00 PM Post #23 of 623
Last update :)

http://www.beyerdynamic.de/shop/hah/headphones-and-headsets/at-home/music-pleasure/t-70.html

http://www.beyerdynamic.de/shop/hah/headphones-and-headsets/sports-and-on-the-way/t-70p.html

May 20, 2011 at 1:11 PM Post #24 of 623
"With the Model T 70 has the unique Tesla technology
jetzt Einzug in die Welt der Premium-Kopfhörer.​
now moving into the world of premium headphones.

Die Vollmetall-Schallwandler mit kraftvollem Neodym-Ringmagnet sorgen für maximale Leistung und höchste Klangtreue.​
The all-metal transducers with powerful neodymium ring magnet, for maximum performance and highest audio fidelity.
Durch die geschlossene Bauweise werden Umgebungsgeräusche wirkungsvoll unterdrückt.​
The enclosed design ambient noise is effectively suppressed.
Auch bei geringer Lautstärke sind selbst feinste Details deutlich hörbar: kontrolliert, analytisch und ausgewogen, vom ultratiefen Bass bis hin zu den kristallkaren Höhen.​
Even at low volumes even the finest details are clearly audible: control, analytical and balanced, from the ultra deep bass to the crystal karen heights.
Die aufwändige Drei-Schicht-Lackierung sowie die hautsympathischen Kopf- und Ohrpolster aus Microvelours unterstreichen die edle Anmutung dieser Kopfhörer - made in Germany.​
The complex three-layer coating and the skin-friendly head-and ear pads made of micro suede underline the sophisticated look of these headphones - made in Germany.
  1. Der T 70 mit 250 Ohm spielt seine Stärken an der HiFi-Anlage zu Hause voll aus.​
    The T 70 with 250 Ohm shows its advantages in the hi-fi system at home to the full.
  2. Tesla-Technologie mit höchstem Wirkungsgrad​
    Tesla technology with highest efficiency
  3. Hervorragende Isolierung von Außengeräuschen​
    Excellent isolation from ambient noise
  4. Kopf- und Ohrpolster aus Microvelours​
    Head and ear cushions made of micro suede
  5. Inkl.​
    Incl.
    Transporttasche​
    Carrying Case"

Micro Suede eh? Any Germans or Austrians here know what this stuff is called in English? Thought microfibre at first (I'd actually suspected the pads were mircofibre from the look) but then found a German haberdashery forum referring to the two being different things...

May 20, 2011 at 1:15 PM Post #25 of 623
Thanks for the translation :)

May 20, 2011 at 2:37 PM Post #26 of 623
Just came home from the trade fair.
I had a pair of the T70p on my ears.
They were driven by a, as the guy in the booth explained, new portable music player,
that has a integrated headphone amplifier, and can be used as well as DAC, as it has a usb and optical in.
I unfortunately forgot to note the name so I can't remember.

They sounded really great. Unfortunately I'm kinda new to this stuff, so I haven't any experience that I could compare those cans.
As well as it was fairly hard to really enjoy the sound, as it was pretty loud in the hall.

Mattering the sound I would say they sound a little better than the 32ohms version of the DT880.
And they definitely sounded better than the Denon AH D-5000 I listened to today, but those weren't driven properly I would say, so... 
And as I already said, I don't have quite the experience jet :wink:

As i read something in the thread about the pads. They are extremely comfy (at least for the 15 minutes I listened to them :wink: ) It's a really nice material.

Greets,
Oro

May 20, 2011 at 7:56 PM Post #28 of 623

Quote:
Another of your hobbies then Stef?

Oh I like to dabble a little..

biggrin.gif
... no just typed "Microvelours" into Google...

May 20, 2011 at 9:18 PM Post #29 of 623

Quote:
Just came home from the trade fair.
I had a pair of the T70p on my ears.
They were driven by a, as the guy in the booth explained, new portable music player,
that has a integrated headphone amplifier, and can be used as well as DAC, as it has a usb and optical in.
I unfortunately forgot to note the name so I can't remember.

They sounded really great. Unfortunately I'm kinda new to this stuff, so I haven't any experience that I could compare those cans.
As well as it was fairly hard to really enjoy the sound, as it was pretty loud in the hall.

Mattering the sound I would say they sound a little better than the 32ohms version of the DT880.
And they definitely sounded better than the Denon AH D-5000 I listened to today, but those weren't driven properly I would say, so... 
And as I already said, I don't have quite the experience jet :wink:

As i read something in the thread about the pads. They are extremely comfy (at least for the 15 minutes I listened to them :wink: ) It's a really nice material.

Greets,
Oro

thanks for the info.  so my guess is they don't isolate at all? 

May 20, 2011 at 9:42 PM Post #30 of 623
Really interested in these now from the look of it.
Hoping of a price of 200-300$

Users who are viewing this thread

Back