best under $80 iem ?
Oct 9, 2010 at 4:43 AM Post #17 of 26
If you like bass MEElectronics M11+ can be had for $50 shipped. They are on sale. Use coupon code 25%_OFF and shipping_coupon for $2.95 shipping. I really enjoy these.

That being said. Panasonic RP-HJE900 is worth the extra $30 IMHO.

Oct 9, 2010 at 10:29 AM Post #18 of 26
r4tr4tr4t wrote:

lol thats a nice tip, but im clueless about what high end iem would have a refurbished price of around 80 bucks (the ie8 even at half price is still out of my budget =( )

That's where the search engine becomes your friend.  Check out all the IEM's that have your attention.  I've found many a smoking hot deal via the search engine.  Here's a couple of examples: IE6 for $50.00 or about a third of full retail.  Here's an IE7 for $99.00.  A few dollars more than your stated budget of $80.00 but about a third of the price of retail new of $300.00.  I'm not trying to get you to buy Sennheiser but trying to encourage you to check out the search function to meet your goal of "Best under $80.00 IEM."  Please write that you're not locked into paying full retail as best doesn't mean paying full retail unless you're a government agency.

Currently breaking in my retail $450.00 IE8's that I picked up for a steal, refurbished for $186.00, Priority Mail shipping included.  The trick?  The trick is learning and knowing how to shop and not lose sight of the fact that the search engine is your shopping friend.  Give it a try as ya got nothing to lose and everything to gain; your "Best under $80.00 IEM."  And it never hurts to spend a few dollars more as budgets are meant to be added to and broken.

Yeah baby!

gs1000.gif

Oct 9, 2010 at 4:39 PM Post #19 of 26
I don't have the super.fi 5 pro's though a seller is selling the sf 5 pro's for $69 and I emailed 2 people who purchased them and only1  replied but he said they're in great condition.

Oct 9, 2010 at 6:17 PM Post #20 of 26
Quote:
r4tr4tr4t wrote:

lol thats a nice tip, but im clueless about what high end iem would have a refurbished price of around 80 bucks (the ie8 even at half price is still out of my budget =( )

That's where the search engine becomes your friend.  Check out all the IEM's that have your attention.  I've found many a smoking hot deal via the search engine.  Here's a couple of examples: IE6 for $50.00 or about a third of full retail.  Here's an IE7 for $99.00.  A few dollars more than your stated budget of $80.00 but about a third of the price of retail new of $300.00.  I'm not trying to get you to buy Sennheiser but trying to encourage you to check out the search function to meet your goal of "Best under $80.00 IEM."  Please write that you're not locked into paying full retail as best doesn't mean paying full retail unless you're a government agency.

Currently breaking in my retail $450.00 IE8's that I picked up for a steal, refurbished for $186.00, Priority Mail shipping included.  The trick?  The trick is learning and knowing how to shop and not lose sight of the fact that the search engine is your shopping friend.  Give it a try as ya got nothing to lose and everything to gain; your "Best under $80.00 IEM."  And it never hurts to spend a few dollars more as budgets are meant to be added to and broken.

Yeah baby!

gs1000.gif

solid info man i think im gonna save a few extra bucks and buy those ie7, how are them compared to the hje900 ?

Quote:
I don't have the super.fi 5 pro's though a seller is selling the sf 5 pro's for $69 and I emailed 2 people who purchased them and only1  replied but he said they're in great condition.

wow dude where

Oct 9, 2010 at 7:00 PM Post #21 of 26
solid info man

Thanks!

those ie7, how are them compared to the hje900 ?

Sorry.  Not a clue.  I've heard good things about the IE7's but got nothing to share regarding the hje900's other than an Amazon.com link with three reviews attached.

ph34r.gif

Oct 9, 2010 at 7:56 PM Post #23 of 26
If you have a player with a good EQ, I would say the Etymotic Mc5, as it already sounds natural, and can be easily tweaked to many tastes. Also has some of the best isolation around.

Oct 11, 2010 at 2:19 PM Post #25 of 26
I saw people selling s4 for 40-50++ usd per set on ebay.Are those real or could they be  fake?Currently I am interested in getting s4 as my m50 are too big to carry around.Hope you guys could enlighten me.Thanks.

Oct 11, 2010 at 2:49 PM Post #26 of 26

Users who are viewing this thread

Back