CHIFI LOVE Thread-A never ending IEM-Heaphones-DAP-Dongles Sound Value Quest
Dec 13, 2017 at 4:53 AM Post #5,161 of 31,833
There are differences between the Tingo and the Swing.

Biggest soundstage I have is the Moni One but they're not available anymore. Next is the ZS5 v1 again probably not available, you're likely to end up with the V2 which I haven't heard but by all accounts aren't the same. Next would be G3, followed probably by the Seahf, the Seahf are also available from Amazon in the US for $10 so not a big risk. I think the Seahf are a bit bassier but probably as good as you can get for $10 IMO.

Great! Thanks. I appreciate the input greatly. I'll go ahead and order a couple of different ones if they're mostly 10 bucks. If you ever want to sell your G3s send me a PM :wink:

They are not the same indeed. The Tingos don't have that 3K peak of the Swings, that is they are more recessed. See also recent review on audiobudget.com. And I reviewed the Swings on youtube as Dr. Schweinsgruber - a great buy (from **** on aliexpress):

Cool, thanks for the input! I'll get a pair of Swings as well.

I dont own the G3 but i would probably mention the UiiSii HM7 at ard the same price or probably cheaper than the seahf.

Will check them out, cheers!

EDIT:
So looks like i'm going for
Swing IE800
Seahf AWK-009
UiiSii HM7

Since they're so low priced i might as well get all of em.
What i also need is tips. I've got a bunch of silicon tips laying around but no foams.
Is there any risk in getting something from aliexpress or similar? Or is there any cheap alternative?
I'd love to get a kit with different sizes and shapes (both foam and silicone).

Last edited:
Dec 13, 2017 at 11:12 AM Post #5,162 of 31,833
EDIT:
Swing IE800
Seahf AWK-009
UiiSii HM7

I have them all and can only recommend the Swing, highly. The SEAF are horribly aggressive and the UiiSii are nondescript. Well, at least the UiiSii are cheap.

Last edited:
Dec 13, 2017 at 11:32 AM Post #5,163 of 31,833
Great! Thanks. I appreciate the input greatly. I'll go ahead and order a couple of different ones if they're mostly 10 bucks. If you ever want to sell your G3s send me a PM :wink:

Cool, thanks for the input! I'll get a pair of Swings as well.

Will check them out, cheers!

EDIT:
Swing IE800
Seahf AWK-009
UiiSii HM7

Since they're so low priced i might as well get all of em.
What i also need is tips. I've got a bunch of silicon tips laying around but no foams.
Is there any risk in getting something from aliexpress or similar? Or is there any cheap alternative?
I'd love to get a kit with different sizes and shapes (both foam and silicone).

I'd say that uissi is a cheaper, better Constructed rock zircon. Zircon has more sub Bass, but the mids and highs are kinda similar. It's what i can remember tho. Get the uissis, they are sturdy, small, i liked them, they are a excellent present to a friend, girlfriend If you don't find them interesting enough. I gave Mine cause i find zircon a Tad better, i find It redundant to have both. Now i regret a little. For 7$, they are as good as you can get.

Dec 13, 2017 at 11:42 AM Post #5,164 of 31,833
I'd say that uissi is a cheaper, better Constructed rock zircon. Zircon has more sub Bass, but the mids and highs are kinda similar. It's what i can remember tho. Get the uissis, they are sturdy, small, i liked them, they are a excellent present to a friend, girlfriend If you don't find them interesting enough. I gave Mine cause i find zircon a Tad better, i find It redundant to have both. Now i regret a little. For 7$, they are as good as you can get.
I own two pairs of the Rock Zircon and find them vulgar: monster bass swallowing the mids, they get fatiguing after a short time. If you want something much better at the same price, get the Boarseman KR25-D. And if you want an $80 earphone for $22 (eBay), get the decent Sony MH1C.

Dec 13, 2017 at 12:18 PM Post #5,165 of 31,833
...Seahf AWK-009.../QUOTE]
don't, unless you want a very bright sounding, almost screaming sound signature. i bought it, and the only reason i don't regret buying them are the pair of spinfits that came with them via penon. i tried to like it, i read through vidal's enthusiastic review like a 1000 times, but at the end of the day, i disliked them like no other earphones i've heard recently. also, horrible driver flex :D at least they are nicely build, so when i'm old and deaf, i could give them an other shot.

Dec 13, 2017 at 1:37 PM Post #5,169 of 31,833
Was thinking today would be a beautifull day. I WAS WRONG.
I receive the 6BA custom from shenzhen Tiandirenhe Co.,LTD. Store.
ULTIMATE PIECE OF PURE CRAP AND BA DRIVERS WASTE AS WELL AS MONEY AND WORKERS WASTE. THIS PRODUCT SHOULD NOT BE SALE, ITS DEFECTIVE AND I THINK ITS ALWAYS DEFECTIVE.
PC130607.JPG
I don't know what are the audio engineer from this company, but they are not professional, distortion occur as well as rattling and other type of frequencies problem. This is just unlistenable and it cost 100-200$ on Aliexpress. Any type of bass will be muffled-distorted, even with cello, there no details retreival no air no instrument separation that we should think to have with 6BA, at the first view I was like, well, good construction, but after that I see the metal nozzle have a very TINY hole I begin to be sceptikal (how can sound go out well of a pin hole?)....so, my attempt wasnt big already, was like okay it will not be bassy but surely good for classical and instrumental: WRONG. It can't deal with any music style so I REALLY don't understand why or how this product was sell to me, did somebody listen to it? And how can he think any consumer will want to listen more than one minute to this supreme fraud.
I loose lot of money with this forum, to help and give impressions, as well for curiosity, but this is the worst thing I ever bought as well as the most expensive. I will send this back, don't want partial refund, but it will be hell as always....we REALLY need to make a list of the right seller. Will tell you every details about how it will be solve, but I never want to buy anything again from TIANDIRENHE. It-is-not-a-trustable-seller, point.
SO, headfier, NEVER buy any DIY IEM that look like this. Too beautifull to be true even at 200$, go for trustable brand and seller.

So mad. I prefer any KZ over this, anything in fact, even stock smarthphone earphones. Just stay far far away from this DIY 6BA IE(urk)M!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Dec 13, 2017 at 2:16 PM Post #5,170 of 31,833
Was thinking today would be a beautifull day. I WAS WRONG.
I receive the 6BA custom from shenzhen Tiandirenhe Co.,LTD. Store.
ULTIMATE PIECE OF PURE CRAP AND BA DRIVERS WASTE AS WELL AS MONEY AND WORKERS WASTE. THIS PRODUCT SHOULD NOT BE SALE, ITS DEFECTIVE AND I THINK ITS ALWAYS DEFECTIVE.

I don't know what are the audio engineer from this company, but they are not professional, distortion occur as well as rattling and other type of frequencies problem. This is just unlistenable and it cost 100-200$ on Aliexpress. Any type of bass will be muffled-distorted, even with cello, there no details retreival no air no instrument separation that we should think to have with 6BA, at the first view I was like, well, good construction, but after that I see the metal nozzle have a very TINY hole I begin to be sceptikal (how can sound go out well of a pin hole?)....so, my attempt wasnt big already, was like okay it will not be bassy but surely good for classical and instrumental: WRONG. It can't deal with any music style so I REALLY don't understand why or how this product was sell to me, did somebody listen to it? And how can he think any consumer will want to listen more than one minute to this supreme fraud.
I loose lot of money with this forum, to help and give impressions, as well for curiosity, but this is the worst thing I ever bought as well as the most expensive. I will send this back, don't want partial refund, but it will be hell as always....we REALLY need to make a list of the right seller. Will tell you every details about how it will be solve, but I never want to buy anything again from TIANDIRENHE. It-is-not-a-trustable-seller, point.
SO, headfier, NEVER buy any DIY IEM that look like this. Too beautifull to be true even at 200$, go for trustable brand and seller.

So mad. I prefer any KZ over this, anything in fact, even stock smarthphone earphones. Just stay far far away from this DIY 6BA IE(urk)M!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for your sacrifice :>
Hopefully you can get a refund....

Dec 13, 2017 at 2:36 PM Post #5,171 of 31,833
Will tell you every details about how it will be solve, but I never want to buy anything again from TIANDIRENHE. It-is-not-a-trustable-seller, point.

Wow, really sorry to hear about that. TIANDIRENHE is the one behind the TD08, so perhaps they aren't all bad.

I have bought my share of disappointing gear, and it is a bad feeling. Like when you were a small child, and you dropped your ice cream cone on the sidewalk after you only took 1 bite.

ice-cream-cone-on-ground.jpg

Dec 13, 2017 at 2:40 PM Post #5,172 of 31,833
IMG_5609.JPG.jpg
Santa_Beard.jpg

Here the "OTTO MOD" or "SANTA'S BEARD MOD" for the SEAHF AWK-009 to tame the treble (also works for the Boarseman CX98 and other stubbornly bright and piercing earphones ): I ripped a bit of cotton out of Santa's beard and stuffed it between nozzles and rubber tips...the opposite of the "SLATER MOD" for the KZ KS3.

This mod shifts the whole spectrum a bit to the darker side. And, hey, the SEAHF/Boarseman suddenly sound decent.

As to the UiiSii MH7, they also suffer from fatiguing treble and may be fixed the same way. And I gave the Rock Zircon another try: tinny, recessed mids which disappearing under the bass. A very unnatural sound. Sorry!

Last edited:
Dec 13, 2017 at 2:44 PM Post #5,173 of 31,833
Thank you for your sacrifice :>
Hopefully you can get a refund....
Well, I hope too, but I feel betray and very unlucky because yes I wanna try something other Headfier didnt try....so I cancel an order of Toneking nail to takke this pure crap instead. Now, here in Canada shipping is ultra expensive if you want a tracking number, wich is a real problem, its like 30$ to send a little bubble enveloppe with tracking, just What price that make return real hell as vendor will not want to pay this amount, but this product is clearly defect and audioengineer purely incompetent....I mean, you listen to a 100$ iem you create before sending it no? If so, I don't imagine how much the worker was out of his mind, perhaps falling asleep from working too hard, perhaps a kid I don't know, its just not possible how bad it sound.
In fact, I take a video without thinking it would be possible to record distortion of a small IEM but it is so obvious that we hear the crappy distorted bass: pwrrr, pwrrr, pwrrr.
It do this out of no where anytime low frequencies occur, not just thumping bass, cello, low voice, organ, slap bass etc...but I don't put this back in my ears. done my torture test, 10 minutes was way to exausting!

SO, I think about something, we perhaps need a black, gray and white list for aliseller (black is a no go, fraudulous one, gray is a so so that is hit or miss, white is a good trustable seller). Will put this in introduction page so headfier don't fall in trap cause now, I begin to really really get annoy with Aliexpress, and im very afraid to try other seller than the few I know are trustable (HCK, AK, Yaoyao etc)

Dec 13, 2017 at 2:47 PM Post #5,174 of 31,833
Wow, really sorry to hear about that. TIANDIRENHE is the one behind the TD08, so perhaps they aren't all bad.

I have bought my share of disappointing gear, and it is a bad feeling. Like when you were a small child, and you dropped your ice cream cone on the sidewalk after you only took 1 bite.

Yeah....a 100$ ice cream cone is quite rare, can't imagine how I would have react as a kid, surely kill somebody. Oh, I have not drop this IEM on the ground, they fall on me like a ton of unwanted bricks. I really think its perhaps how they should sound but im unable to share the video that show its just plain distortion everywhere, like some BA are blown or I don't know, its not like a IEM I think sound bad or just create distortion at high volume or with big bass (wich can occur with some crappy IEM or earbuds and isnt considered as a defect but more a drawback due to price).
I've been able to read number:31587 on BA, perhaps its the model.

There some error that tell you alot about seller, will see how he react so I will know if he is a fraud.

As you perhaps know, there lot of this exact same looking DIY 6BA, can't conclude for all, but finding impressions is very rare....so i will never give this model another chance, never.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back