CHIFI LOVE Thread-A never ending IEM-Heaphones-DAP-Dongles Sound Value Quest
Nov 11, 2019 at 1:15 PM Post #20,896 of 31,832
Noticing that the BLON BL03, Tin T2 and IEM cables in my AE cart are from a seller banned on these forums. Any suggestions as to AE sellers to buy from? Thx

There's nothing saying that we can't buy from them, it's just that we can't mention them here.

Nov 11, 2019 at 1:17 PM Post #20,897 of 31,832
That was exactly my cart on ali moments before I got sucked into the T4. Hit the checkout and got a payment error, sighed... Said I'd come back to it in a few hours... Then saw the T4 Indiegogo page go up.

C12 still interests me especially, sucks that it's not on Linsoul to put that credit to good use. Leaving all this stuff on my wishlist though, thinking I'll get to grips with the T4 and then give it all another look with a new perspective.

It crossed my mind as well as it'd go with the IT01 perfectly. But it is a bit too early for me...Anyway It's a good deal the T4, as Tin audio does not decrease in price as much as CCA/KZ!

Nov 11, 2019 at 1:40 PM Post #20,898 of 31,832
Noticing that the BLON BL03, Tin T2 and IEM cables in my AE cart are from a seller banned on these forums. Any suggestions as to AE sellers to buy from? Thx

There's nothing saying that we can't buy from them, it's just that we can't mention them here.

..and nothing saying that we as consumers have had any problems.

Who do you think introduced the Blon to us? LOL

Nov 11, 2019 at 1:41 PM Post #20,899 of 31,832
Ended up blowing out my budget and sucked into the T4 hype, woops... Got the 2 pairs combo. Now gotta figure out what to do with that Linsoul credit, lol.
Have you already received the Linsoul credit ?
I ask, because I would want to use the credit during their current sale for either:

Semkarch SKC-CNT1 ($10 USD less than their posting on Amazon U.S.)
https://www.linsoul.com/products/semkarch

PowerDac V2 (on sale)
https://www.linsoul.com/products/powerdac-v2-e1da?_pos=1&_sid=61988ae40&_ss=r

Nov 11, 2019 at 1:44 PM Post #20,900 of 31,832
I ask, because I would want to use the credit during their current sale for either:

PowerDac V2 (on sale)

I have, although there's some confusion as to whether those who bought two of the T4s are meant to receive two codes or not. I've received only one so far, which I'm fine with because I'm still undecided on what to use it for.

Nov 11, 2019 at 1:45 PM Post #20,901 of 31,832
Haven't heard the Turandot, but some folks in the Audiosense thread say the T800 can hit 80 - 90% sound quality of a Campfire Andromeda. Can't say for sure, as I haven't heard the latter, but the T800 does blow my multi driver Westones out of the water, and at a cheaper pricing to boot.

We can discuss this further in the Audiosense thread as this is a sub $100 thread, but it's my endgame all BA set and now I'm only in the market for DD IEMs since getting the T800.
The T800 has great instrument separation, clarity, details, soundstage and isolation. U shaped, subbass extends very low and of good quantity (for a pure BA bass). It is a bit bright, so not the best option for treble sensitive folks, but the treble can be tamed with knowles filters, eartip changes or even cable change.

I almost bought a Ninetails today - it was at $85 on LuckLZ, and had a V90 in the cart, so could have gotten a $4 discount.

I already have the CNT-1, so Ninetails might only be a sidegrade. Maybe the money could be put towards the T800.

Do you think that the Ninetails beats the T800 in any categories? I could get a 9T or NiceHCK M6, but maybe it's smarter to just leapfrog them.

Nov 11, 2019 at 1:47 PM Post #20,902 of 31,832

I was hoping to as well, but since the Indiegogo order can be canceled until Nov. 28 (based on confirmation email I received), I doubt they will be providing the credit until the cancellation period has expired.

EDIT: Scratch that - I got mine :)

Last edited:
Nov 11, 2019 at 1:48 PM Post #20,903 of 31,832

PowerDac V2 (on sale)

Thanks for posting the Linsoul deal on the SemKarch's
picked those up right away on Linsoul at that price
i'm hoping they fit better than my BLON03s
Vortex Reviews seemed to think they were pretty close in sound
plus they are still on BGGARs top five

I already have the PowerDac V2 and his little brother
They really bring alive the P1s and the Tapes
The USB stick doesn't have any controls but its easier to carry around
I use it with my R3's USB C out

Nov 11, 2019 at 1:57 PM Post #20,904 of 31,832
I got the BLON BL-03 and the Tin T2. I will hold off on replacement cables until I know if the angled cable on the BLON presents a problem for me. I would still like advice, however on any popular tips and tip spacers (O rings) for the BLON BL-03 that can be ordered on the 11/11 sale, or should I wait and order "name brand" spinfits/olives/sprial dots, etc. later? If there are generic Chi-Fi versions of these that I should order today to try out, please let me know. Thank you!

Nov 11, 2019 at 1:57 PM Post #20,905 of 31,832
I almost bought a Ninetails today - it was at $85 on LuckLZ, and had a V90 in the cart, so could have gotten a $4 discount.

I already have the CNT-1, so Ninetails might only be a sidegrade. Maybe the money could be put towards the T800.

Do you think that the Ninetails beats the T800 in any categories? I could get a 9T or NiceHCK M6, but maybe it's smarter to just leapfrog them.
Can't say to the T800, but I do have both the NineTails and the Semkarch CNT1 and I wouldn't categorize the 9T as a side grade. Similar, but unless you find the Semkarch is exactly your sweet spot for the targeted sound signature, the included filters for the 9T will bring you home.

Nov 11, 2019 at 2:06 PM Post #20,906 of 31,832
I tried to purchase the Blon bl03 from the banned store from the US at the sale price $26.13 with free shipping, but the final price came up as $28.61. I tried to email them without success. Does anyone know why?

Nov 11, 2019 at 2:10 PM Post #20,907 of 31,832
Thanks for posting the Linsoul deal on the SemKarch's
picked those up right away on Linsoul at that price
i'm hoping they fit better than my BLON03s
Vortex Reviews seemed to think they were pretty close in sound
plus they are still on BGGARs top five

I already have the PowerDac V2 and his little brother
They really bring alive the P1s and the Tapes
The USB stick doesn't have any controls but its easier to carry around
I use it with my R3's USB C out
At least for my ears, the Semkarch CNT1 is an easier fit than my 2 pairs of BLONs.

I ended up with two pairs of the BLONs because I'm admittedly weak, when it comes to a good deal and the abundance of hype surrounding them. My other reason is the need for tip rolling: my left ear will deviate from a medium/large (early morning), to a large, in the evening. So each pair is setup for my indecisive ear.

Nov 11, 2019 at 2:14 PM Post #20,908 of 31,832
I tried to purchase the Blon bl03 from the banned store from the US at the sale price $26.13 with free shipping, but the final price came up as $28.61. I tried to email them without success. Does anyone know why?

Tax

Nov 11, 2019 at 2:42 PM Post #20,909 of 31,832
Nov 11, 2019 at 2:51 PM Post #20,910 of 31,832
I have, although there's some confusion as to whether those who bought two of the T4s are meant to receive two codes or not. I've received only one so far, which I'm fine with because I'm still undecided on what to use it for.

hate bein away for so long... didn't even know there was a t4 lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back