Best Smartphone for audiophile
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 7, 2016 at 10:28 AM Post #2,657 of 7,916
Audio is ultimately personal, you are better off asking for suggestions regarding what phones are considered hifi quality. Then you have to choose which one best suits your tastes.

I have been on the same quest for sometime now and my shortlist in order of preference is as follows - (remember my prime requirements aside from hifi quality are a removable battery, and price- the lower the better :))

1. Samsung Galaxy 5 series
(Would have preferred Vivo XPlay 3, but non removable battery)

2. Lenovo Vibe 3
( ZTE Axon mini is cheaper, but again non removable battery)

So you see, no one can decide for you. So long as they meet minimum hifi audi standards, your taste and bank balance and perhaps aesthetic preferences come into play. You have to choose for yourself.

At least that's what I have learned so far from this informative site.... Just my tuppence worth.

May 7, 2016 at 10:32 AM Post #2,658 of 7,916
Audio is ultimately personal, you are better off asking for suggestions regarding what phones are considered hifi quality. Then you have to choose which one best suits your tastes.

I have been on the same quest for sometime now and my shortlist in order of preference is as follows - (remember my prime requirements aside from hifi quality are a removable battery, and price- the lower the better :))

1. Samsung Galaxy 5 series
(Would have preferred Vivo XPlay 3, but non removable battery)

2. Lenovo Vibe 3
( ZTE Axon mini is cheaper, but again non removable battery)

So you see, no one can decide for you. So long as they meet minimum hifi audi standards, your taste and bank balance and perhaps aesthetic preferences come into play. You have to choose for yourself.

At least that's what I have learned so far from this informative site.... Just my tuppence worth.
Thx 4 the reply.. Samsung 5 series? What model are those? From the forums, m8,meizu pro series, z2/z3 were mentioned a lot..

May 7, 2016 at 5:56 PM Post #2,666 of 7,916
I'm still waiting for my reply regarding the best audiophile smartphone.. Kindly help.. Urgent....
As a "system" I am impressed with the S7 (edge) and LG QuadBeat3...

Individually neither item is stellar, but with the right fit on the IEMs there is a crazily good synergy, the IEMs totally overlooking the weaknesses of the S7.

May 7, 2016 at 7:41 PM Post #2,670 of 7,916
Can anyone recommend a dac/amp for the redmi note 3 ? Do I need amp ? The good thing is that I can use the dac/amp for my laptop and my ipod too..

lenovo x3 or lenovo x3 youth or redmi note 3 or redmi note 3 +dac/amp  ?   :)

Honestly speaking, i think your money is better off spending in upgrading your headphone coz your current hp really dun benefit much from dac/amp. Note that if you're considering redmi note 3 snapdragon edition, it supports Audio-Qualcomm® Immersive Audio+Hi-Fi 192kHz/24bit music playback+Low power Snapdragon Voice Activation.

I recommend getting redmi note 3 and then consider upgrading your headphone and lastly get dac/amp .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back