Best IEMs under $150?
Apr 29, 2011 at 1:31 AM Post #2 of 20
try to grab a pair of tf.10's. they come up regularly here for under 150. plus a broken cable is easily replaceable with these, however it is a pretty thick and durable cable to begin with

Apr 29, 2011 at 9:51 PM Post #9 of 20
well i mainly listen to alt rock, pop punk, some hip hop, i really listen to a variety of music..also screamo at times
someone recommended shure to me before, but i heard those wouldn't be the best for bass and stuff

Apr 29, 2011 at 10:12 PM Post #11 of 20
if you go for the shures, you can try coupon code shure35 at earphonesolutions.com, i used it and got 15% off of my 425's

Apr 29, 2011 at 11:24 PM Post #12 of 20
x3 on the Shures, otherwise if you can afford the GR07 go for them.

May 1, 2011 at 3:52 AM Post #13 of 20
thanks for all the responses :)
looking at all the suggestions, i've narrowed it down to dba02, gr07, or the brainwavz b2
i'm new to the site and analyzing the sound in these, so i'm pretty sure i'll be fine with the sound quality whichever i end up with
the build in these vary, though, so do you guys have any thoughts on which would be most durable? or would something with a detachable cord be better if i was worried about durability?
thanks in advance

May 1, 2011 at 11:18 PM Post #14 of 20

Quote:
thanks for all the responses :)
looking at all the suggestions, i've narrowed it down to dba02, gr07, or the brainwavz b2
i'm new to the site and analyzing the sound in these, so i'm pretty sure i'll be fine with the sound quality whichever i end up with
the build in these vary, though, so do you guys have any thoughts on which would be most durable? or would something with a detachable cord be better if i was worried about durability?
thanks in advance

I think the B2 uses the exact same casing as the DBA02, so they'd be about the same.  I have the GR07 and it has excellent build quality.  They should stand up to a lot of abuse.

May 2, 2011 at 7:03 AM Post #15 of 20
I would definetly go for the gr07, I could not live with the dba-02 build quality.
I just could not believe how poorly built they were for $160, the stock headphones with most mp3 players have better build.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back