Best IEM tips?
Jan 22, 2018 at 11:54 AM Post #287 of 3,421
I do believe they can easily be found on Google. Alternatively if u r from the us, u could look on the official site or contact them by email
Looking for their site it seems like they've eliminated the English language version so you just get the native language and I'm unsure what that is. Google translate says on the ear tips description that they're not in stock, any kind.

Jan 22, 2018 at 5:54 PM Post #288 of 3,421
Looking for their site it seems like they've eliminated the English language version so you just get the native language and I'm unsure what that is. Google translate says on the ear tips description that they're not in stock, any kind.
U could try to look on final USA?

Jan 22, 2018 at 6:04 PM Post #289 of 3,421
Jan 22, 2018 at 6:04 PM Post #290 of 3,421
Also, try to find an email address to ask, they were helpful in helping to get those tips out

Jan 27, 2018 at 6:36 PM Post #291 of 3,421
Looking for original sennheiser size M and size L double flange, if anyone knows or has extras let me know! I'm looking for the shiny black ones and not matted black on ebay, etc... thank you!

Jan 27, 2018 at 7:08 PM Post #292 of 3,421
Spiral Dots really opened my sound world.

its horses for courses ... i always found foam tips made my music sound crap ... utterley lost soundstage and any bass response but loads of HeadFi'es swear by them ... this is such a subjective THING

Jan 28, 2018 at 12:10 PM Post #293 of 3,421
JVC Spiral dots for me,could never use foam tips. They always remove some treble and give more bass, my preference is the opposite.

Feb 3, 2018 at 2:19 PM Post #296 of 3,421
I've just been converted to Spiral Dots after trying so many different tips, they work wonders with my Rhapsodio Zombies! I can see why a lot of people rave about them.

They give a great seal, very comfortable and most importantly, stay in place, while a lot of the others dislodged after no time which got extremely annoying. Really glad I took the plunge.

Feb 3, 2018 at 10:09 PM Post #297 of 3,421
I've gotten quite a few different styles of tips but not the JVC spiral dots because…

Just priced them for purchase in the USA using Amazon or eBay. A box each of the MS, M and ML is $37.22 shipped or perhaps swum from Japan with estimated delivery in a month with the L size adding about $16 more. Amazon cost more actually but they were still shipping from Japan. I do have the option to buy ones for $16 with Prime 2 day shipping for $16 but only in M. Since I have quite a bit of problems fitting any IEMs, and these in particular, I'd be willing to get just one size if it was the ML since I usually end up using M silicone tips although for the iBasso IT01 I went with the large KZ Whirlwind so I figure if I get just one size I'd want to start with the ML. If it didn't take a month between order and delivery I'd be more willing to buy a size at a time. But ideally I'd want to get L, ML, L and MS. I'd be willing to skip the MS if I could get the others. So my best shopping gets me to over $41 for a 3 size (L, ML and M) solution.

So I'm sticking with the KZ Whirlwind and Starlines just because they are dirt cheap and readily available from China for under $10 for 2 packages of 6 pairs of tips 2x L, M and S and e-packet shipping to get them in a week and a half.

Wish the spiral dots were more easily available in the USA :angry:

Last edited:
Feb 4, 2018 at 3:58 PM Post #299 of 3,421
I've gotten quite a few different styles of tips but not the JVC spiral dots because…

Just priced them for purchase in the USA using Amazon or eBay. A box each of the MS, M and ML is $37.22 shipped or perhaps swum from Japan with estimated delivery in a month with the L size adding about $16 more. Amazon cost more actually but they were still shipping from Japan. I do have the option to buy ones for $16 with Prime 2 day shipping for $16 but only in M. Since I have quite a bit of problems fitting any IEMs, and these in particular, I'd be willing to get just one size if it was the ML since I usually end up using M silicone tips although for the iBasso IT01 I went with the large KZ Whirlwind so I figure if I get just one size I'd want to start with the ML. If it didn't take a month between order and delivery I'd be more willing to buy a size at a time. But ideally I'd want to get L, ML, L and MS. I'd be willing to skip the MS if I could get the others. So my best shopping gets me to over $41 for a 3 size (L, ML and M) solution.

So I'm sticking with the KZ Whirlwind and Starlines just because they are dirt cheap and readily available from China for under $10 for 2 packages of 6 pairs of tips 2x L, M and S and e-packet shipping to get them in a week and a half.

Wish the spiral dots were more easily available in the USA :angry:
The available sizes and prices of Spiral Dots from Amazon- shipped from Amazon warehouses or another U.S. source- fluctuate. A few months ago, I got ML Spiral Dots for $15.88, shipped from Amazon, but at the moment, they're only available shipped from Japan.

Feb 5, 2018 at 6:13 PM Post #300 of 3,421
The best tips for what? There are just no universal tips that are best for every item. I've tried everything. While the shure olives are great for some items and one of my favorites for a long time, but they are just not the best for every item. Some items just sound good with meelec dual-flanges, others with ety tri-flanges, sony hybrids and so on. Sooner or later one has to deal with the reality and get a decent collection of different tips.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back