Best IEM tips?
Mar 28, 2022 at 2:45 PM Post #1,638 of 3,321
I've always bought them from Amazon Japan: shipping (to Italy) is fast and not excessively expensive.

Apr 4, 2022 at 10:21 AM Post #1,641 of 3,321
A question about Spiral Dots: If I am a large in spinfits, will I also be a large in Spiral Dots?

Apr 6, 2022 at 3:59 PM Post #1,643 of 3,321
C0FD6654-3608-44F2-8F1F-6AD841DD2BA7.jpeg

Very nice eartips from Radius.

Apr 6, 2022 at 4:16 PM Post #1,644 of 3,321

Very nice eartips from Radius.
They look somewhat similar to Sedna Short but it's hard to tell with them in the package. Is it a medium or wide bore? Any Commen on how they compare to the Azla?

Apr 6, 2022 at 4:51 PM Post #1,645 of 3,321
They look somewhat similar to Sedna Short but it's hard to tell with them in the package. Is it a medium or wide bore? Any Commen on how they compare to the Azla?
Midium-large bore.. It has better treble than Azla Sedna short for me. It seals like a custom eartips or maybe even tighter. gives almost reference level of mids. bass is very tight and textured as well. recommended. Bought from Amazon JP.

Apr 8, 2022 at 4:42 AM Post #1,646 of 3,321
While browsing one the good source on eartips on the internet I came across this ALPEX Hi-Unit HSE-A1000 eartip. The blogger bought it from Amazon Japan, but I am not able to find it in amazon or anywhere. I wrote to the blogger and requested for amazon link. There is no response. It's been more than a month now. I commented on the blog but comment was not published. Please let me know in case anyone finds this eartip

website link:
https://www.audioreviews.org/guide-to-iem-silicone-eartips/

Extract from the blog:
"
ALPEX Hi-Unit HSE-A1000
Bore size: wide
Stem length: short
Feel: soft and pliable
Bass: 4.25
Midrange: 4.25
Treble: 4.50
Soundstage: 4.0
Vocal presence: 4.25
These wide bore eartips bear an uncanny resemblance to JVC Spiral Dot in look but they don’t sound alike. The HSE-A1000 is brighter, more open and livelier. Midrange has more sparkle and life. The bass is cleaner, tighter and more textured. Best of all, they cost only a fraction of the JVC. I am surprised how good these are. What a hidden gem!
Purchased from Amazon Japan
"

Apr 8, 2022 at 4:56 AM Post #1,647 of 3,321
While browsing one the good source on eartips on the internet I came across this ALPEX Hi-Unit HSE-A1000 eartip. The blogger bought it from Amazon Japan, but I am not able to find it in amazon or anywhere. I wrote to the blogger and requested for amazon link. There is no response. It's been more than a month now. I commented on the blog but comment was not published. Please let me know in case anyone finds this eartip

website link:
https://www.audioreviews.org/guide-to-iem-silicone-eartips/

Extract from the blog:
"
ALPEX Hi-Unit HSE-A1000
Bore size: wide
Stem length: short
Feel: soft and pliable
Bass: 4.25
Midrange: 4.25
Treble: 4.50
Soundstage: 4.0
Vocal presence: 4.25
These wide bore eartips bear an uncanny resemblance to JVC Spiral Dot in look but they don’t sound alike. The HSE-A1000 is brighter, more open and livelier. Midrange has more sparkle and life. The bass is cleaner, tighter and more textured. Best of all, they cost only a fraction of the JVC. I am surprised how good these are. What a hidden gem!
Purchased from Amazon Japan
"
I was trying to find these as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back