Best Headphones <$50
Aug 10, 2011 at 8:47 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 12

Ballista

New Head-Fier
Hi, I'm looking for full-sized headphones under $50 dollars. I don't have any specific preferences other than that the headphones are glasses-friendly. I was thinking KSC 75 but not sure. So what are your suggestions? Thanks.

Aug 10, 2011 at 11:22 PM Post #6 of 12

Quote:
Hi, I'm looking for full-sized headphones under $50 dollars. I don't have any specific preferences other than that the headphones are glasses-friendly. I was thinking KSC 75 but not sure. So what are your suggestions? Thanks.

What kind of sound are you looking for? What music genres? Any restrictions at all? Tell us more about what you want? There are hundreds of headphone, if not thousands in the sub-$50 zone and a great deal of them are junk with a name. We have a few massive sub-$50 reviews here at Head-Fi. Search them out.

Very best,

Aug 11, 2011 at 1:07 AM Post #8 of 12

Quote:
What kind of sound are you looking for? What music genres? Any restrictions at all? Tell us more about what you want? There are hundreds of headphone, if not thousands in the sub-$50 zone and a great deal of them are junk with a name. We have a few massive sub-$50 reviews here at Head-Fi. Search them out.

Very best,

For sound, I want a lot of bass but not too much. I listen mostly to rock/dubstep/rap. I'd like headphones that have decent sound isolation, but it isn't needed. And again, I want headphones that fit well with glasses. 

Aug 11, 2011 at 1:30 AM Post #10 of 12
If you do go with either of the above there is a seller on ebay that has cheap superlux velvet pads that should fit those in case the stock pads bother you.

Aug 11, 2011 at 1:59 AM Post #11 of 12
The RX700's are very comfy. A nice choice (even if you use glasses)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back