CHIFI LOVE Thread-A never ending IEM-Heaphones-DAP-Dongles Sound Value Quest
Jun 26, 2019 at 7:06 AM Post #18,511 of 31,832
Does anyone else who bought the KB Ear F1 earphones - have the problem that one of them stops working after a couple of minutes?
I'm not sure what the issue is - connector, wiring, or the driver.
That sounds like a tiiiiiiny problem.

Jun 26, 2019 at 8:24 PM Post #18,512 of 31,832
Got my Tennmak Pro and Piano earheads for a combined cost of $22. And honestly, I'm a bit blown away by them. I'm favouring Pro over Piano simply due to fit. Pro is so snug and light.

Initial Impressions -
Pro sound balanced to me with lush bass and very slightly rolled off highs. Mids are thick and nice. Think they actually might have a U shaped signature but need to listen more to ascertain it. And they have power and slam to their output. Very fun to listen.
The Tennmak Pro I'd ordered went from "in a plane over the Pacific for a week" to "in my mailbox" with no intermediate updates and they are definitely well endowed in the lower end. The fit is quite nice though, which nicely confirms my suspicions about the general form factor based on how well my Sennheiser IE 40 Pro fit, and while I prefer a brighter signature I'm reasonably amenable to a wide range of signatures as long as they're reasonably cohesive and not too lopsided. Now to wait for my MMCX Bluetooth cable so I can figure which pair of IEMs will become my walking pair and which will be my backup. :p

Jun 26, 2019 at 9:01 PM Post #18,514 of 31,832
Anyone know a good vendor for a real H755? I need shipping to USA. I understand there are a ton of fakes. eBay would be fine. Also is the H750

spasears (or maybe it's spassears) on ebay

Jun 26, 2019 at 9:06 PM Post #18,515 of 31,832
Anyone know a good vendor for a real H755? I need shipping to USA. I understand there are a ton of fakes. eBay would be fine. Also is the H750
There is a seller from Japan selling them on Ebay.

Nobody I know mentioned the 1 foot long cord. What? Does anyone know of an 3.5mm aux extension cord that is neutral and doesnt ruin or change the sound?

Jun 26, 2019 at 9:09 PM Post #18,516 of 31,832
There is a seller from Japan selling them on Ebay.

Nobody I know mentioned the 1 foot long cord. What? Does anyone know of an 3.5mm aux extension cord that is neutral and doesnt ruin or change the sound?

Everyone has mentioned the short cord and why it was made like that. People have posted photos of extension cords, and recable projects in several threads. You should head over to the 755 thread.

Jun 26, 2019 at 9:56 PM Post #18,520 of 31,832
ebay sellers that sell original mh755 : Kanoya,electronhero,bestneed_3c,macpart168,xirui_01,spassear
just do not buy black color, they are mostly fake

Jun 27, 2019 at 2:17 AM Post #18,521 of 31,832
Just pleeaase keep in mind the horrible short and noisy cable. Yes, the sound on the MH755 is great, but the cable prevents listening to them for me at all time.

:)

Jun 27, 2019 at 3:01 AM Post #18,522 of 31,832
Just pleeaase keep in mind the horrible short and noisy cable. Yes, the sound on the MH755 is great, but the cable prevents listening to them for me at all time.

You can always recable
IMG_20190627_085755-01.jpeg

Jun 27, 2019 at 3:04 AM Post #18,523 of 31,832
Jun 27, 2019 at 3:08 AM Post #18,524 of 31,832

You can always recable

or make it detachable

i still think the best way to use the MH755 in it's original form is with a bluetooth dongle.. just as it was originally intended to be used

Last edited:
Jun 27, 2019 at 12:07 PM Post #18,525 of 31,832
The Tennmak Pro I'd ordered went from "in a plane over the Pacific for a week" to "in my mailbox" with no intermediate updates and they are definitely well endowed in the lower end. The fit is quite nice though, which nicely confirms my suspicions about the general form factor based on how well my Sennheiser IE 40 Pro fit, and while I prefer a brighter signature I'm reasonably amenable to a wide range of signatures as long as they're reasonably cohesive and not too lopsided. Now to wait for my MMCX Bluetooth cable so I can figure which pair of IEMs will become my walking pair and which will be my backup. :p

Even I'm using it as my gym/traveling pair. Found them perfect for this. Will now pair them with BT20s. After a week or so, they settle down and sound U shaped to me. For $12 I am very happy with it's performance. Hope you like them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back