Best android music player app?
Feb 5, 2022 at 10:54 AM Post #616 of 633
more like ignorant people wanting different things

like extra bass headphones which destroy the mids

if you have proper headphones you dont even need equalizer

my ap80 has two equalizers. more uneeded overcomplications. one problem to fix another problem

equalizers and metadata indexing are both based on ignorance
The only thing ignorant is everything coming out of your mouth.

Feb 5, 2022 at 11:11 AM Post #618 of 633
everyone hears the same. but they interpret what they hear with their ignorant beliefs
That is objectively not the case what with differing head / ear shapes and neurological / acoustic function levels in all the parts in the ear leading up to and including the cochlea.

HiBy Stay updated on HiBy at their facebook, website or email (icons below). Stay updated on HiBy at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/hibycom https://store.hiby.com/ service@hiby.com
Feb 5, 2022 at 11:24 AM Post #619 of 633
The MSEB is very well received.

i dont like either of the hiby equalizers

you dont need two only one

and the normal one (non mseb) doesnt work properly because soon as you turn up one frequency the volume changes

the one on my computer doesnt do that. so i can play with it to find the perfect sound much more easily

-----------

people buy bad products because they are ignorant or maybe because they cant find anything better

then the company keeps making the same crap because they are getting sales

then all the other companies copy the same crap

next thing we have 1000 products that are all the same and flawed

most people dont even know what they are getting when they buy something. and they keep using it because they dont know the difference.

look at products in grocery stores. 90% of people buy food based off the label and not the ingredients. this is just mass illusions and ignorance and lazyness

mob rules.

Last edited:
Feb 5, 2022 at 11:35 AM Post #620 of 633
That is objectively not the case what with differing head / ear shapes and neurological / acoustic function levels in all the parts in the ear leading up to and including the cochlea.

ya my genetics are like spidey senses. i get headaches when i listen to headphones with distorted sound signatures

same with remastered music

or other artificial distortions that are added in anywhere along the line

its all an illusion. designed to make things sound better in the short term for ignorant young people

but for wise people that have alot of experience and listen to music for 10 hours at a time the old way is better

neutral sound signature, and proper mastering, and no equalizer or other effects added in.

Last edited:
Feb 5, 2022 at 1:56 PM Post #621 of 633
Perhaps a good feature enhancement in the future would be for us to automatically choose track gain when the player is in shuffle mode and/or when the next track in the temporary playlist is not the next track from the same album.
Hey, that's a great idea, I've seen some music players implementing it. Namely omnia and auxio music players.

Feb 5, 2022 at 2:02 PM Post #622 of 633
ya my genetics are like spidey senses. i get headaches when i listen to headphones with distorted sound signatures

same with remastered music

or other artificial distortions that are added in anywhere along the line

its all an illusion. designed to make things sound better in the short term for ignorant young people

but for wise people that have alot of experience and listen to music for 10 hours at a time the old way is better

neutral sound signature, and proper mastering, and no equalizer or other effects added in.
Wow you seems to be such an expert in audio production. Very profound insight. Please keep educating us. :)

Feb 5, 2022 at 2:06 PM Post #623 of 633
Wow you seems to be such an expert in audio production. Very profound insight. Please keep educating us. :)

no you prefer ignorance is bliss haha

very few headphones are made properly, which creates a high demand for equalizers

you cant fix something if youre not willing to learn the deeper systemic problems that created it

society prefers band aids and drugs that alleviate symptoms instead of a cure

corporations will build whatever crap will sell

Feb 25, 2022 at 12:10 PM Post #624 of 633
Apr 10, 2022 at 1:37 PM Post #627 of 633
Apr 10, 2022 at 1:50 PM Post #628 of 633
Well its UAPP or UAPP or UAPP or if you have a Sony the Sony Music app too.

Apr 10, 2022 at 4:01 PM Post #630 of 633
Will try usb audio pro, do i need make some changes in Settings for best quality? If, which one? thank you

only option i thought omnia lacked, and most players lack this, is the ability to play directly off the sd card without stopping and without having to make a queue first

my hiby os on my ap80 pro has an option called: play through folders, which allows it to do this

Users who are viewing this thread

Back