Benjie Offical Thread
Mar 5, 2018 at 2:25 AM Post #1,787 of 2,126
Thanks for the anwsers. I've got mine from gearbest.
Their return process is my least favorite. Not extremely difficult just mostly stupid. Go to your account area by signing in on the Gearbest website. Choose your orders. Verify that you received the item if you haven't. Once you've done that there is a link in the order section. Mine is after-sales application. That takes you to a form to fill out where you can explain the problem. They reply within 2 days. This is the stupid part. They almost always ask for a video showing the problem. How you can show an audio problem with a video, don't ask me. Perhaps they simply feel that if you're lying about a problem you wouldn't bother. People sometimes upload the video to YouTube but you can use any place that can be shared. You reply back to their request with a link to the video and then they tell you what to do. It can be return for repair, credit, refund or for cheaper things like earphones they usually just offer you Gearbest credit because an actual refund costs them a fee but giving you credit doesn't. What can be a problem is when you buy a $50 item on sale for $25. They really, really want to give you $25 credit and you'll have to work at getting them to send you a replacement.

Mar 6, 2018 at 7:23 PM Post #1,792 of 2,126
Does anyone have the firmware update link for Benjie X3/M28, if there's any at all?
I found the FW update for AGPTEK M28 (same player) but I'm hesitatnt to do it because I'm not sure if everything will work ok...

Last edited:
Mar 6, 2018 at 11:20 PM Post #1,793 of 2,126
Does anyone have the firmware update link for Benjie X3/M28, if there's any at all?
I found the FW update for AGPTEK M28 (same player) but I'm hesitatnt to do it because I'm not sure if everything will work ok...
I believe that the short answer is that Benjie is only interested in Chinese purchases and supporting them. For anywhere else its up to whatever partner markets that particular model. I've used the AGPtEK firmware on 2 Benjie devices and they're fine. But I don't own the X3 so can't comment on whether or not that firmware works. Perhaps there's an answer within this long thread somewhere?

Mar 8, 2018 at 2:06 AM Post #1,795 of 2,126
Just out of curiosity, has anyone else's S5 paint started to flake off. I've only had it a few months too?
9937234_m.jpg

Last edited:
Mar 8, 2018 at 8:28 AM Post #1,796 of 2,126
Mar 8, 2018 at 6:02 PM Post #1,797 of 2,126
I just got a T1 for cheap, hoping the record feature via the Aux line in Jack would be useful. Turns out the function works, but there is no way to adjust the input level gain! Was there ever a firmware upgrade for the T1? Does Benjie have a firmware or support page????

Small test-update on the T1.

The description on http://benjie-tx.com/MP3HiFiPlayer/220.html led me to believe that I could also use this as a DAC ... so far I have not been able to figure out if / how this is possible ... I sent this question to Benjie HQ .. let's see ...

Mar 12, 2018 at 5:09 PM Post #1,798 of 2,126
Hello guys!
Just figured out some cheap stuff about DAPS.
Wanted to buy a BENJIE X1, but i can't find one on the web.
Is it discontinued? is there somewhere an alternative for that product (like it was benjie s5 and agptek m20 and so on).
I really wanna give a try at that!

Mar 12, 2018 at 11:20 PM Post #1,799 of 2,126
Hello guys!
Just figured out some cheap stuff about DAPS.
Wanted to buy a BENJIE X1, but i can't find one on the web.
Is it discontinued? is there somewhere an alternative for that product (like it was benjie s5 and agptek m20 and so on).
I really wanna give a try at that!
There are a few sellers on Aliexpress.com that sell it for about $30 to the USA. I have no idea if they'd ship to Italy or the price. The other Benjie players in the same price range are reasonably similar. The K9, S5 and their AGPtEK equivalents I'd think would be available via Amazon.EU or Amazon.it if those Amazon sites exist. Sorry I'm unaware of the European online shopping sites.

Mar 13, 2018 at 4:55 AM Post #1,800 of 2,126
As soon as i've read, benjie s5 = agptek m20.
And i even saw on a post s5 and x1 had the same chip inside so they sound very similar.
Is it correct? Would you buy something else in the 30 euros price range?
Or shouls i buy agptek m20 from my amazon italy for 24.99 euros?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back