Benjie Offical Thread
May 28, 2023 at 4:18 PM Post #2,117 of 2,126
Thank you! What's the autonomy of the surfans? X1 is pretty but I really want physical buttons
Go with the Surfans for Physical buttons. Has great sound for the $, nothing like the Benjie screen but does the job.

May 28, 2023 at 6:32 PM Post #2,119 of 2,126
Thank you. It's a shame cause I love the form factory of the benjie
I love Benjie’s house sound, for what they cost they are Incredible! Before the T6 it was the killer $22 S5 :beerchug:

May 28, 2023 at 6:57 PM Post #2,120 of 2,126
So good that you'd turn a blind eye on battery and still get one? I'd love a T6 with the battery of the S5. My current portable set up is a Samsung galaxy with a dragonfly red. It sounds so good but the battery of my phone wouldn't last half day now. That's why I decided to pull the trigger on an Agptek a02 (aka Ruizu x02), but there is a serious problem on the bass region. I guess it depends on the lack of power that also makes this thing work for so many hours. Again, it's a shame because I love the portability and eternal battery life, if only the sound was a tad better... So basically I don't want to take around another device with low battery

Mar 11, 2024 at 8:51 AM Post #2,123 of 2,126
Hello!

I've found myself in possession of a Benjie W02 mp3 player. Found that the firmware for Benjie is actually pretty bad, but I've not been able to figure out how to replace it. It's also a bit buggy, it skips the last second of every single track, for some reason. I've emailed both the seller and contacted Benjie customer support for any leads on updating the firmware.

Wonder if anyone else has got their hands on this one and has any experience with it.

Mar 26, 2024 at 3:38 PM Post #2,124 of 2,126
I use the Latest C2 Firmware from AGPTEK https://www.agptek.com/blog/agptek-c2-firmware-upgrade-2/ on the K11s and get 50-70 hrs of playtime and the 10-16 hrs with BT 4.2 is awesome ..find no problems with it as its my daily DAP atm..Also remember to reset to factory settings after every flash

*Note..There are 2 versions of C2..The Benjie K11 is the 2018 model ( Latest Version 2)
Hello, I know this is a bit old but anyone could give me a little help here? I have a Benjie K11 but don't know which fw should I flash because from all those C2 out there, some got me stuck on the Agptek screen and others worked, but not the touch panel. So I ended up flashing again the K11 firmware. Any ideas?

Last edited:
Apr 22, 2024 at 9:52 AM Post #2,126 of 2,126
https://imgur.com/a/cQjeWAE

so uhh. can anyone help confirm that this is actually a Benjie x1? looking around on the internet hasn't helped, the official site doesn't help, and the online shop reviews are worthless so im of half a mind that this is a fake or discontinued player.
Sure looks just like mine!

Budget Trio.JPG

If it helps this is where I got mine:

https://www.aliexpress.us/item/2255...t_main.76.4f251802aa8988&gatewayAdapt=glo2usa

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back