Benjie Offical Thread
Oct 23, 2020 at 9:45 AM Post #2,101 of 2,126
Sound wise still my fave Benjie (S5) :wink:

Benjie Queen.JPG

Oct 23, 2020 at 10:49 AM Post #2,103 of 2,126
the 11/11 sale is coming up and they should be half that price (or what they used to cost 3-4 years ago)! :wink:

Oct 25, 2020 at 1:07 AM Post #2,104 of 2,126
Last edited:
Jan 18, 2021 at 8:10 AM Post #2,108 of 2,126
That's my video haha

Also I found a bug after that video is that when I changed the language to the English and power cycled the player the resolution is screwed up. The screen goes very narrow and I will do a video on it.

I am also going to try Spotify and the Foobar app on it.
Hi! I just discoveres this amazing site!
I bought about 2 months ago the yescool m200 from a seller on aliexpress and as my friend wanted to update the firmware and that it shouldn't have wifi it stopped working and it doesn't response by power button. So he told me that if i could give him the original firmware he could fix it. but he tried to download some mtk firmwares but they didn't match correctly so i'm trying right now to get the original firmware. So i thought maybe someone that has it could pull it from his device with a tool and then send or post it. and a secont idea i had that they first sold the m200 with an older firmware (like in your video it's still the old one) and then they released a new firmware so maybe someone got it then and still has the files.
I will be very grateful for everyone that could help me to find the needed firmware!

Dec 14, 2022 at 12:14 PM Post #2,113 of 2,126
Comes up for me showing all their new DAP's on the opening page :grin:

May 28, 2023 at 8:28 AM Post #2,114 of 2,126
Hi, quick question. Any alternative to the Benjie T6/Rocker with BETTER BATTERY LIFE? I just love the Benjie but the battery life is way too short for me. I can even live without Bluetooth, but not without physical buttons and proper volume buttons. MROBO is too bulky for me, I really like the format of the Benjie. I'm basically looking for a step up from the Ruizu x02. Thank you!!

May 28, 2023 at 3:39 PM Post #2,115 of 2,126
Hi, quick question. Any alternative to the Benjie T6/Rocker with BETTER BATTERY LIFE? I just love the Benjie but the battery life is way too short for me. I can even live without Bluetooth, but not without physical buttons and proper volume buttons. MROBO is too bulky for me, I really like the format of the Benjie. I'm basically looking for a step up from the Ruizu x02. Thank you!!
The new Benjie X 1 or I’m also Surfans F20 :wink:

IMG_0085.jpeg

IMG_3732.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_1515.jpeg
    IMG_1515.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back