Bass Headphone Recommendations
Oct 20, 2011 at 5:26 PM Post #16 of 19
I was looking into the Fischer Audio FA-011, my only issue with them is I'm in the US and there are no retailers I found that are in the US. 

http://www.gd-audiobase.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=102&category_id=5&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=2 has them for 118.00, which seems like a deal but they are located in Russia so the shipping was estimated at $20 which would put them at 138.00.  Only ~$25 below what I could get the Beyer DT 770 Pro 80s.

Oct 20, 2011 at 5:50 PM Post #17 of 19
i bought mine used from the US and i'm in the UK, just put a wanted thread up in the sale forums and you'll find a pair in no-time.

You won't be disappointed with them, and they're getting really popular so no trouble selling them on if they're not for you.

Oct 20, 2011 at 8:05 PM Post #18 of 19

Quote:
i bought mine used from the US and i'm in the UK, just put a wanted thread up in the sale forums and you'll find a pair in no-time.

You won't be disappointed with them, and they're getting really popular so no trouble selling them on if they're not for you.

I would but even though I've been looking at this forum for over a year, I only joined yesterday to make this post, so I'm still unable to post in the sell section 
frown.gif

Nov 24, 2011 at 12:11 PM Post #19 of 19
+1 shures 750 djs

tryed them liked them need a good amp though as you have should be fine

very deep

v shaped freqancy responce

highs are bright but not harsh

XB 1000

pretty much one of the deepest headphones made 

Soo deep that it crates a pressuer diffrence when listening to sub bass songs

mid range lacks

highs are not bad