Bang & Olufsen BeoPlay H6 Discussion Thread
Sep 9, 2017 at 6:36 AM Post #1,906 of 2,875
Btw which case are you using for your H6's, was thinking about getting one

I have this Geekria one.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B019XLBZXM/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I like the grey interior with the natural color but it would look good with the black as well. It was a bit expensive at £15 but these headphones deserve a nice case. That cable is a Belkin mixit (cables were discussed at length a few months ago. Nothing wrong with the stock cable. I just wanted to have a spare that I knew would fit and would match the color of the headphones. It comes in several colors.

Sep 10, 2017 at 2:36 PM Post #1,908 of 2,875
Can anyone share a pic of their h6 with a at least a year or two on them... im really curious to see how the leather is after some time:deadhorse:

Here's my H6's that i got in Jan 2016, the leather is holding up fine.

h6.jpg

Sep 10, 2017 at 3:03 PM Post #1,911 of 2,875
Appreciate the pic!

And not bad at all for almost 2 years... do you use them often?

They've been used most weekdays since i got them [on commute + in office], and thrown around in my backpack, I've been impressed with how durable they are.

The cable is the v-moda cable discussed earlier in this thread, the cable is longer than the stock cable, which comes in handy for me, but i'm not convinced there's much difference soundwise.

Sep 10, 2017 at 3:10 PM Post #1,912 of 2,875
They've been used most weekdays since i got them [on commute + in office], and thrown around in my backpack, I've been impressed with how durable they are.

The cable is the v-moda cable discussed earlier in this thread, the cable is longer than the stock cable, which comes in handy for me, but i'm not convinced there's much difference soundwise.
Yeah ive heard a lot of people opted for the vmoda cable and im going to hold out on buying one for the time being until the stock cable starts to go bad... and im not surprised about the durability. Anyone whi owns a pair can feel the quality of material used to make a pair.

And im sort of jealous of that statement of throwing them in the bag.. i wish i was a little more carefree so i could do that to mine but since they are the tan and silver ones, im too afraid to get the leather dirty.(sigh)

Sep 14, 2017 at 12:59 PM Post #1,915 of 2,875
I'd thought "These pads are too small! Are these really over-ear headphones? My ears hurt!"

I just realized that I needed to insert my ears between pads and drivers... Now they have better bass, better isolation, better fit, better in every way.

Sep 14, 2017 at 2:54 PM Post #1,916 of 2,875
If anyone is interested, I may be selling my Limited Edition V1 H6s within the next two weeks. It's the graphite with the copper(not the one in my avatar). It'll probably be easier if you're in the US, due to shipping costs and duties for other countries. We can use PayPal unless you're in Minneapolis. Then we can meet in person. I can post pics, they are in great condition. Because I didn't use them a lot, the pads are still in great shape(looking at earlier discussions). I'm selling because I really do not listen to these as much as I would have liked. I always reach for something else. I tried them again the other day and the spark still wasn't there. Please PM me and we can go from there.

Sep 20, 2017 at 9:08 AM Post #1,917 of 2,875
And im sort of jealous of that statement of throwing them in the bag.. i wish i was a little more carefree so i could do that to mine but since they are the tan and silver ones, im too afraid to get the leather dirty.(sigh)

Likewise! I have a display cabinet for all my headphones/iem's. If I travel with any of my HP's they are always in a case or something hahaha ah to be carefree with my gear would be so enlightening!

Sep 25, 2017 at 3:15 AM Post #1,919 of 2,875

Sorry no picture.
However, I have used for one year, bring on my bag all the time i go out.
And after 1 year, perfect condition :)
I'm very caring :3

Sep 25, 2017 at 3:23 AM Post #1,920 of 2,875

Sorry no picture.
However, I have used for one year, bring on my bag all the time i go out.
And after 1 year, perfect condition :)
I'm very caring :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back