Austria Head-Fi Lounge
Aug 27, 2018 at 5:46 PM Post #121 of 293
13th of October would be great, hopefully it will be that date. "Unfortunately" the weekend before I have a BBQ course to attend to. If it will be the 13th I promise that I will not choose an airline this time, which is about to go bankrupt :wink:

@xxx1313 I am so sorry for not replying back to your last mail since last December! I am still alive and will catch up on that in the next days :)

It seems that the room is not available on October 13, unfortunately. :) I hope that a date can be found when you also have time.

No problem, I also could/should have contacted you again in the meantime (thought also about doing so a few times recently). Are you still happy with Utopia and Zana Deux? :L3000:

Last edited:
Aug 28, 2018 at 2:49 AM Post #122 of 293
A suggestion:
How about the head-fi meeting at the Institute for Sound Research? The Institute for Sound Research also houses the AES Austria Group. I can make the contact.

Institut fuer Schallforschung
Oesterreichische Akademie der Wissenschaften
Wohllebengasse 12-14
AT 1040 Vienna, Austria
https://www.kfs.oeaw.ac.at/

AES Austria http://www.aes-austria.org/

Last edited:
Aug 28, 2018 at 2:59 AM Post #123 of 293
@FritzS we can take that into consideration of course.

Our room at TU is not available on Oct 13th, with the available dates in October being not that good (the weekend starting with Oct 26th won't work for many I guess since it's a long weekend in Austria)

Sep 4, 2018 at 2:06 AM Post #125 of 293
If the Beer-Supply at the other location is on par with the one at TU, count me in :p

That's an important aspect of course. I'll try to evaluate the options as soon as possible, but I'm a bit overbooked at the moment...

Sep 10, 2018 at 8:55 AM Post #126 of 293
Things are slowly taking shape... our best option is currently November, 3rd. How does that sound to everybody? If not that it's December... a bit late for my taste.

We're also looking into an alternative venue to be less dependent on that single room in the future. But that evaluation will take some time as well. Sorry for the delay.

Sep 11, 2018 at 8:30 AM Post #132 of 293
Did you just say that you would prefer to do other things over the best meet up in head fi history @HirschiAUT ? :astonished:

Nice to hear, that finally a date has been found for the meet :) Of course I will be there too with lots of new and exiting... DRINKS :)

Exactly. We have to focus. On the really important things in life. Drinks.

What i mean is that other valued members of my Family might come up with some "better" things, and it is wise to agree on those things more often than not... :p

So you did not see our family entertainment center, just right after the entrance? Maybe we need to put a sign up...

Jan 25, 2019 at 4:10 AM Post #134 of 293
Mid, end March or April should be better, but not in the Easter week.
February are semester break in the schools too.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back