Australian Headphone Retailers and Reputations [LISTING]
Dec 7, 2011 at 6:39 AM Post #61 of 171
+1 for Wicked Digital. 

I bought my integrated amp and floors standing speakers from them. They didn't have the color I wanted for the speakers and managed to get a pair in for me the very next day.

Good experience all round.

Dec 10, 2011 at 9:25 AM Post #63 of 171

+1 for Addicted to Audio

I sent an enquiry about Audeze LCD2 and LCD3 at about 3am on a Sunday morning... I nearly fell off my chair when I received a reply from George at A2A a few minutes later.  Apparently he was awake in a different timezone at RMAF CanJam.
I bought my Audeze LCD2 from him.

+1 again for Addicted to Audio
A few months ago, I enquired on a long weekend about a travel box for my Ultrasone Edition 8. Once again I received an response within a few hours.

and .... another +1 for Addicted to Audio
This time for Shure 535 for my girlfriend. They had a great price on the weekend, then when I went to buy early Monday morning I noticed all the retailers had raised the price for these earphones (apparently this was due to Shure or it's distributer). I got the great price.

This is my first post .... I mainly just read the posts on HeadFi to learn ... but I thought it worthwhile to mention my positive experiences with this store.

They are beyond excellent ... they are outstanding.  

Dec 11, 2011 at 12:30 AM Post #64 of 171

George certainly puts in some crazy hours at Addicted to Audio, he's a business but more importantly
- he really, really loves his audio.

His 2 channel stereo stuff is really taking off ~ Luxman dealership plus he supplies Olive media servers
and Vienna Acoustics ~ those book shelf speakers are sweeeeet!

Woo Audio and Ray Samuels order lands in about 14 days too.

Dec 11, 2011 at 3:24 AM Post #66 of 171
Yeah a +1 to A2A for their customer service, I believe a purchase is yet to come shortly, but their constant will to help is awesome.
Hoping for some Xmas discounts/boxing day stuff :)  If anyone at A2A sees this, let us know :)

Oh and thanks for stocking WooAudio :)

Dec 11, 2011 at 3:26 AM Post #67 of 171
yeah man, Headphonic gets my vote, good mob there, easy online shopping and informative forums
beerchug.gif

Dec 11, 2011 at 3:55 AM Post #69 of 171

DJ Warehouse is one on Victoria St, Melbourne ~ bought my M50 there ages ago, paid far too much for it, didn't know any better

Dec 11, 2011 at 7:17 AM Post #70 of 171

Quote:
hey, A2A stops using Aus Air Express to deliver overnight. My udac2 took 2 days to arrive instead of the usual 1 day.
Lol...dw about me, I'm just nitpicking.

Hey Nick01,

Just to let you know we, as a business, decided to stop using AAE for a while and trial Express eParcel instead due to several issues we had with AAE.  Not to mention the fact that the rep never returns calls and that they do not care if we use another courier.

We are however still the only company who ships Express for Free 
happy_face1.gif

Cheers,

George

Quote:
Yeah a +1 to A2A for their customer service, I believe a purchase is yet to come shortly, but their constant will to help is awesome.
Hoping for some Xmas discounts/boxing day stuff :)  If anyone at A2A sees this, let us know :)

Oh and thanks for stocking WooAudio :)

Hey Gabrielisc,

Thank you for the vote, it is appreciated :), we will be offering all customers some great deals on most of the products in our range not just the ones we want to get rid of so please send me an email on what you are after and I will be happy to let you know now, rather than having to wait.

The only caveat I will add is that some products are already at rock bottom prices, but on most we are always happy to do a deal.

Cheers,

George

Dec 12, 2011 at 4:30 PM Post #71 of 171
My wallet is still crying from last nights audio test, walked out of A2A with an order for the HD800, Thanks to George and his awesome staff for letting me setup and listen for as long as I needed to to be happy.

With their Woo Audio stock coming in, they will def be seeing more of me :)

+1 please

Jan 11, 2012 at 1:01 AM Post #72 of 171
Hi Guys,

FYI - I have purchased 3 items from Headphonic - no probs and great to deal with.

Raksy

Jan 11, 2012 at 2:06 AM Post #75 of 171
i highly recommend A2A. amazing service and they really know their products. walked out today with a 2nd set of m50s (for a friend) and a violetric v100 :)
loved listening to the LCD-2, i will own 1 one day :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back