Aurisonics ROCKETS: Impressions Thread
Feb 9, 2014 at 1:01 PM Post #691 of 3,454

if you read that correctly, it says for people who didn't pledge who want to pre-order. i did my backerkit earlier and it said i could order either non-mic versions at $149 or mic versions at $179 for myself or friends.

hm.  well, first, I havent gotten the survey yet so I didnt know for sure.  Second, based on what he had said, his friends DIDNT back them, so they SHOULDNT get them at the kickstarter price.  So while I may be wrong in how much they're charging, I didnt read it wrong

Feb 9, 2014 at 10:56 PM Post #694 of 3,454
Poop I still dunno which finish to get. Plus to add on for my indecisiveness I don't know if waiting 4 months (let alone 2 for the normal pair) for the mic is worth it.
I dunno what the honed titanium is tho. Googled it up and it's like a more smooth and lighter variant of the TiN grey. I hate myself

Feb 10, 2014 at 7:52 AM Post #695 of 3,454
Poop I still dunno which finish to get. Plus to add on for my indecisiveness I don't know if waiting 4 months (let alone 2 for the normal pair) for the mic is worth it.
I dunno what the honed titanium is tho. Googled it up and it's like a more smooth and lighter variant of the TiN grey. I hate myself

The titanium housing prototype I saw in person was a bright silver.  For lack of a better descriptor, it was similar to Chrome.  The grey coating will be much darker, at least from google images.

Feb 10, 2014 at 8:03 AM Post #696 of 3,454
Ahh so the waterhoned titanium looks like alu titanium one, does it look like the Hiddenradio2 on kickstarter?

I was reading a bit on TiN coating and usually it's shiny gold, but on google many of the pics (which were knives and guns) had a darker grey matte look which I want. Blue also looks nice so I'm looking at grey or blue. I really wish they gave some sample pictures but what can ya do?
Just don't want anything shiny which rainbow and gold are

I decided that I'm not gonna get the mic version, figure that if I'm gonna skip the song via the mic, I might as well turn on my device and choose a different station or something Unfortunately I don't have a phone yet and I don't know how to transfer tons of songs (which I don't buy)to my iPod. I use Spotify and such so all I need is a connection which half the time I have thanks to optimum wifi. But on long car rides I will need a hundred or so songs

TL:DR
If water honed titanium looks like the hiddenradio2 on kickstarter I may get that or grey.
I need to find a app or something that I can use when offline, or if I wanna just download them from my computer to my iPod that's gonna talk a while.

Feb 10, 2014 at 9:58 PM Post #699 of 3,454
Blue blue blue :)

Feb 10, 2014 at 10:06 PM Post #700 of 3,454
I went with grey regular and blue Mic version. I couldn't decide.

Feb 10, 2014 at 10:51 PM Post #701 of 3,454
Gold is most probably gonna be shiny, blue, idk, thinking a matte/metalicized look like the blue beats but less shiny. Went with grey because the thought of a shiny gold thing in your ear is weird to me :p
We still have 6 days left so still deciding :)

Feb 10, 2014 at 11:10 PM Post #702 of 3,454
Went with blue or grey on all of the ones I ordered. Personally, I found the gold and rainbow colored ones garish, but others may disagree. I'm thinking the blue and grey ones should look pretty nice, based on the pics posted early. Time will tell, I 'spose. 

Feb 10, 2014 at 11:18 PM Post #703 of 3,454
I went with the original color. I mean it's titanium, so should be pretty scratch proof. I think the available Tin colors don't mesh well with the cable. The cable looks pretty loud in recent shots, was hoping they would settle for a more simple choice of color design. I had hoped they would post a picture of the finished product.

Feb 11, 2014 at 2:40 AM Post #704 of 3,454
We still have 6 days left so still deciding
smily_headphones1.gif

6 days left?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back