Aurisonics ROCKETS: Impressions Thread
Jul 17, 2023 at 2:23 AM Post #3,451 of 3,454
I had a sealed Rockets tin can (bought directly from Aurisonics many years ago) that I finally opened last year, but the Rockets lasted only a few months of light use. The sound was nice, smooth and relatively neutral, but durability was a disappointment.

Jul 17, 2023 at 1:25 PM Post #3,452 of 3,454
I had a sealed Rockets tin can (bought directly from Aurisonics many years ago) that I finally opened last year, but the Rockets lasted only a few months of light use. The sound was nice, smooth and relatively neutral, but durability was a disappointment.
Wow , I have had my rockets when they first released and never had any durability issues but I had to sell my iems because I had financial problems back then , but I did buy them back . I have 2 or 3 rockets.

Aug 9, 2023 at 12:42 AM Post #3,454 of 3,454
I threw them away, which I regret now since I have no other pair I can use for really comfortable sleep, but I don't know who could have repaired them for me anyway, and it would have been costly, I fear.

Still. The supposedly "unbrekable" Rockets lasted less than half a year. I was very disappointed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back