Aurisonics ROCKETS: Impressions Thread
Feb 11, 2014 at 11:59 PM Post #721 of 3,454
I know, but do the assessories cost what they are priced for? Maybe I don't know because I haven't seen other brands' prices. Or maybe because I'm just a noob.

I forget how much the accessories where priced for exactly.  I'd want to say those aren't discounted. But you should get a set of accessories if you backed on KickStarter. 

Feb 12, 2014 at 3:15 AM Post #722 of 3,454
I forget how much the accessories where priced for exactly.  I'd want to say those aren't discounted. But you should get a set of accessories if you backed on KickStarter. 

If I remember correctly, both the tri-tabs and the anti-loops cost $10 per set. It would be nice if an extra set of each is included free of charge for backers.

Feb 12, 2014 at 9:50 AM Post #723 of 3,454
One set of sureseal tips is $20, anti loop and tritabs are $10.

So new update and confirmed deadline is the 16th, this Sunday. A new pie graph was shown with the colors and their percentage of people wanting them.
He also posted a link of 3 colors although I can't see because I'm in school and Iprism... Here's the link tho,
http://black-tactical.com/store/images/pens/titanium.jpg
If anyone could post each image here that would be great for everyone here.

Feb 12, 2014 at 10:44 AM Post #726 of 3,454
is the middle one grey?
was hoping for the blue sample more..

Feb 12, 2014 at 3:59 PM Post #728 of 3,454
Hey! Now is your chance for your voice to be heard. Dale is considering making a more subtle cable available to those who don't prefer the loud consumer cable being offered. Post a comment on the kickstarter page and let him know that you are interested. He did state that if he were to do this, expect a delay in shipment as well as an extra cost for configuring a new cable. I don't mind waiting. Cable aesthetic is really important. I definitely don't want to be walking around with a colorful cable at my age.

Feb 12, 2014 at 4:16 PM Post #729 of 3,454
  Hey! Now is your chance for your voice to be heard. Dale is considering making a more subtle cable available to those who don't prefer the loud consumer cable being offered. Post a comment on the kickstarter page and let him know that you are interested. He did state that if he were to do this, expect a delay in shipment as well as an extra cost for configuring a new cable. I don't mind waiting. Cable aesthetic is really important. I definitely don't want to be walking around with a colorful cable at my age.

i was the one that brought it up in the comments, haha, so yeah. i'd still like to see how the final cables look though. i'd prefer to get my rockets as soon as possible than wait.

Feb 12, 2014 at 4:21 PM Post #730 of 3,454

i was the one that brought it up in the comments, haha, so yeah. i'd still like to see how the final cables look though. i'd prefer to get my rockets as soon as possible than wait.

Thanks for this..!

Feb 12, 2014 at 5:22 PM Post #731 of 3,454
dale said this:

The Red is actually Red not pinkish like last run and the blue is dark blue not baby clue like the last run. The inner color will be more of a lighter gray than dark gray that the cross hatch goes over. The outer jacket is clear over everything.

actually sounds not too bad.

Feb 12, 2014 at 6:50 PM Post #732 of 3,454
So newest update shows the finishes for 4/5. I thought this would make things easier. WHY DALE! WHY?

Feb 12, 2014 at 7:06 PM Post #734 of 3,454
  i think i'm switching to standard now, haha. i kinda prefer that matte look to the shiny TiN gray.

I'm actually the opposite. The grey looks amazing to me. I'm happy I'm getting the grey and blue, but now am unsure if I should get the blue in mic or the grey in mic. I think the mic would look better in grey. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back